Thursday Jul 28, 2022
Thursday Jul 28, 2022
SIMLAB has updated nine plus (9+) features in SIMLAB STAGES to help communicate and manage commercial construction and renovation (AEC) projects.On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 July 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will demo:✓ 9+ SIMLAB STAGES Updates for Matterport Digital Twin Integrations for AEC1. Matterport Mattertag importer is now ready2. Brush Tool Kit for adding comments to Screenshots3. Email notifications for notes and their status change4. High, Medium and Low quality switch for 3D models (Desktop)5. Project location by integration with Google Maps 6. Transfer of notes between stages (Web & Desktop) 7. Custom Branding8. Value-Added Reseller of SIMLAB STAGES9. Freemium10. Public demosBest,DanSIMLAB Links✓ SIMLAB website✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak✓ WGAN Forum: @SIMLAB @Jedrzej---About SIMLAB STAGES (Info provided by SIMLAB)STAGES is a construction monitoring solution combined with a cross-sector communication platform that allows easy free viewing and comparison of sequential scans.A single platform to host multiple types of building representations including scan, CAD, and BIM to transparently compare at any point in time are helpful as a permanent record of foundation placement, framing completion, mechanical installation, pre-drywall, and owner turnover.An entire team is able to remotely monitor progress from anywhere.STAGES gives everyone tools to post an issue, add audio, brush and picture notes, and resolve the issue. The complete history is saved within STAGES.This allows variances from plan to field to be controlled, tracked and resolved. Regardless of a newly constructed facility or renovation, the stored views are permanently available for reference.STAGES allows to:• 2D PDF and CAD plans, and/or 3D BIM model to be viewed simultaneously with any scan stage.• easily combine and overlay IFC, BIM models, Matterport Scans, OBJ, PDF blueprints, and FBX scans into a single viewer.• step through the timeline to explore the building from any viewpoint. Easily validate property condition at any point in time.
Thursday Jul 21, 2022
Thursday Jul 21, 2022
1. Are you seeking robust data analytics for Matterport digital twins and Mattertags?2. Are you seeking insights that allow you to understand your customers better?3. Do you want to be able to better understand how visitors to Matterport tours interact with your models?4. Wondering what the demographics are of your Matterport tour visitors?5. Wondering how to schedule and share reports with stakeholders easily and efficiently?My guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 21 July 2022 is Matterport Partner Mattertaffic CTO and Founder Diego Orofino (@mattertraffic).Diego will demo and discuss all this and more on:✓ WGAN-TV Live at 5 | Intro to Mattertraffic for Real-Time, In-Depth Matterport Stats(Diego is also runs a long-time New York City-based Matterport Service Provider business: RealVirtualZone)Diego will do a deep-dive demo of Mattertraffic that includes:1. Mattertraffic Real-Time Traffic (Matterport digital twin and Matterport Mattertags)2. Mattertraffic Granular Location Insights3. Mattertraffic Audience Demographics4. Mattertraffic Schedule Reports (automated delivery)5. Mattertraffic Shared Reports6. Mattertraffic Navigation Heatmaps (coming soon)7. Mattertraffic Matterport Mattertag statistics8. Mattertraffic implementation workflow9. Mattertraffic pricing10. What problems does Mattertraffic solve?11. What are the best use-cases for Mattertraffic?12. Why did you create Mattertraffic?13. Specific Mattertraffic implementation shopping/e-commerce conversion tracking examples?(such as Whirlpool example | Matterport Digital Twin | Adweek)14. Syncing15. Custom Links (sub-set of tour)16. Uses Cases: Retail | Real Estate | Hospitality/Travel (such as Museums)
Wednesday Jul 13, 2022
Wednesday Jul 13, 2022
Commentary and Analysis byDan SmigrodFounder and Managing EditorWe Get Around Network ForumWGAN-TV Live at 5WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)The Matterport acquisition of VHT Studios announced Thursday (7 July 2022), will have many in the We Get Around Network Forum community scratching their heads wondering what to make of this news.While there are at least two reasons that the Matterport acquisition of VHT Studios is a big, bold and brilliant move by Matterport (in the short term), unfortunately, there are nine reasons that this is a (very) bad strategy (in the long term).I could imagine that there are two reasons that Matterport decided to buy one of the largest residential real estate photography agencies in the United States:1. VHT Studios will not offer any of the 170+ other 3D/360 virtual tour platforms and software that compete with Matterport2. Matterport Capture Services On Demand to add all VHT Studios servicesWhile most Wall Street financial analysts that cover Matterport will likely reward Matterport for these two short-term sales growth strategies, in the long-term, investors will cringe for the following reasons:1. Matterport’s Sweet Spot is Spatial Data for Enterprise at Scale – The sweet spot for Matterport is spatial data for enterprise at scale. This is the single greatest use case for Matterport. The acquisition of VHT Studios by Matterport is off strategy.2. Matterport Continues to Compete with Its Real Estate Photographer Customers – When Matterport announced its plans for Matterport Capture Services On Demand, I wrote a 6-part series in the We Get Around Network Forum about why this was a bad idea (Parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6).I went into great detail about how and why Matterport Capture Services On Demand competes with its Matterport Service Providers (which is a significant marketing channel for Matterport).By offering Matterport exclusively via VHT Studios – and adding VHT Studio services to Matterport Capture Services On Demand, Matterport is competing with real estate photographers – customers of its Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and Matterport Cloud subscriptions.While Matterport will likely spin the story as more demand for real estate photographers to add Matterport, the reality is that VHT Studios and Matterport Capture Services On Demand will be low paying opportunities for real estate photographers that offer Matterport.
Continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com).
Thursday Jul 07, 2022
Thursday Jul 07, 2022
If you are a Matterport Service Provider that is already scanning commercial buildings, this is a "must watch" episode of WGAN-TV (above) to see how you can get MORE Matterport scanning from your existing commercial building clients.
1. How do you use Aetos Imaging solutions to leverage Matterport digital twins to create GREEN commercial buildings faster and save money while helping the environment?2. How is Sustainable Investment Group (SIG) doing ASHRAE Energy Audits using Aetos Imaging solutions to leverage Matterport digital twins?3. How is the energy audit process being re-invented to help building owners and Facility Managers better understand an ASHRAE Energy Audit actionable insights to expedite the implementation of GREEN recommendations?On Thursday, 7 July 2022, my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt | and Green Building Holdings [Sustainable Investment Group, LLC (SIG)] Head of Communications Brian Bollinger, CEM, LEED Green Association to discuss:WGAN-TV Aetos Imaging + Matterport Digital Twins = GREEN Commercial SpacesAmong the topics we will discuss is implementing ASHRAE Energy Audits using Aetos Imaging + Matterport Digital Twins for helping show and tell what and how to implementing GREEN changes to existing building systems to:1. Save Money2. Save Time3. Help the Environment4. Make it easier to understand for stakeholders (such as building owners and Facility Managers)---WHATASHRAE Energy Audit reports have become a box to check, often similar in look/feel from project to project. Aetos Imaging new offering utilizes Matterport digital twins to revolutionize energy audits and reporting.Instead of a too-often-ignored writeup, recipients can now view an interactive digital report of their space, down to the individual equipment components, allowing the visualization of Sustainable Investment Group’s (SIG) recommendations in their actual space, setting SIG apart from the rest of the Energy Audit provider market.HOWDuring the on-site audit walkthrough, we will bring a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera to capture an as-built of the client’s space.This Matterport digital twin will then be accessible via direct link. Our team will then go through the Matterport scan and “tag”, or mark up the space with notes and recommendations pertaining to the completed Energy Audit.Throughout the digital environment users will find detailed information overlaid on the corresponding equipment or area relating to the issue or opportunity.The report will contain a link and QR code to the digital report. Once the report is finished, our consultants will walk your team through all suggestions via an interactive video call. This state-of-the-art process brings traditional energy audits to the next level, allowing your team to more precisely implement changes to existing building systems.
P.S. Previous WGAN-TV show:=> WGAN-TV Podcast: Aetos Imaging for Commercial Property FM/Training using Matterport
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
1. Do you have a need to meet, present and collaborate inside your Matterport digital twins with a senseof presence?2. Would you like to meet with multiple participates within a Matterport digital twin?3. Want to get started today?On Thursday, 30 June 2022, my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 [5 pm ET] are:1. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and2. SuperViz Head of Sales, marketing and Customer Success Marcelo FrancoRuss and Marcelo will show and tell about SuperViz: video conferencing designed from the ground up for spatial data.✓ WGAN-TV Live at 5 | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperVizIn addition to the demo, I will ask Russ and Marcelo about:1. Participants have independent camera views and freedom of movement in the Matterport digital twin, as if they were really walking around the project.2. Hosts can transport participants between Matterport spaces without changing meetings.3. Lasers, avatars, and mouse positions are visible to everyone for directing focus and discussion.4. Unique hover and click view options like follow-me, gather-all, and go-to allow for precise guidance of participants through the Matterport space.5. All integrations include a full-suite of video conferencing tools including record, screen share, and chat.6. Meeting set-up is instant with clickable links for participants.7. Accessible to everyone - All you need is a browser to meet face-to-face inside your Matterport digital twins. No downloads or software necessary. Guests don’t need an account or technical experience, they just click the shared link and join you inside the project.8. All-in-one pricing with unlimited meetings with up to 16 participants and simple set-up.9. SuperViz API and SDKWant to get started with SuperViz today?1. Start a 14-Day Free Trial2. Schedule a SuperViz Demo3. SuperViz Pricing (scroll down)
If you are a Matterport Service Provider, this is a "must watch" WGAN-TV show (above) to help you:1. Increase revenue from existing clients2. Get new clients verticals you are already shooting3. Get new clients in verticals that you are NOT yet shooting4. Differentiate your Matterport Service Provider business5. Earn recurring revenueVisit www.SuperViz.com to get a 14-day free trial and/or sign-up for a 1:1 conversation with SuperViz
Thursday Jun 23, 2022
Thursday Jun 23, 2022
Today's WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET Thursday, 23 June 2022) is for Matterport Service Providers that shoot either:1. New Multi-Family Communities of homes and apartments2. commercial office space: particularly MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) spaces for Facility ManagersYou will find out how to:1. Get more scanning business from existing clients2. Offer Add On services3. Get more new clientsThanks for watching!
Discussion Topics1. One App = Complete Property Management--IoT and smart device control--Complete asset management--Maintenance schedule notifications2. Reasonable Cost-- Free light version-- Full license (starting at $10 USD per month)3. Integrations-- KNX-- Samsung SmartThings-- FIBARO4. Matterport 3D Digital Twin Used as the “All Data” Container-- Online 3D model visualization becomes the information container for all data related to any physical space-- IoT Devices Control===> Many vendors synchronized in one place===> Intuitive and user-friendly 3D interface===> Secure and easy access to device data===> Customization of displayed information===> Visual presentation of device activity and settings-- Asset Management (All Data in One Place)===> Real mapping of devices in space===> Collect all data about devices, equipment, finishing material, gadgets in one place===> Add photos, video and documents for any asset===> Select category filters for ease of use-- Why SIM-ON by SIMLAB is so SPECIAL?===> No tools needed===> Best interface===> Integrations===> Low costPlus, you can take SIMLAB SIM-ON for a free spin, if you already have a Matterport digital twin.
Friday Jun 03, 2022
Friday Jun 03, 2022
How can commercial real estate Facility Managers, Engineers and General Contractors enhance Matterport digital twins for:1. Remote Facilities Management?2. Remote Collaboration?3. Remote Training?4. MEP documentation: including dynamic data via API integrations such as temperate and pressure?On Thursday, 2 June 2022, my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt:✓ WGAN-TV | Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property Facilities Management, Collaboration and Training using MatterportConnor will demo and discuss Aetos Imaging's Aetos Operate platform to leverages Matterport digital twins to give property management a virtual twin of their real-world asset and give staff remote operations tools:1. VISUAL EQUIPMENT DATABASE – By tagging all of the equipment, components and the systems they belong to, your building can create a visual equipment database for management teams. Aetos Operate Integrates with Facilities Management platforms such as Angus Anywhere, Building Engines, FM 3602. BETTER TRAINING – Our platform allows your building to offer custom training simulations that are tailored to your operations, not just an industry boilerplate. Staff can easily find and identify equipment, react to critical emergencies or even go through specific equipment maintenance procedures.3. BETTER ONBOARDING – Imagine if every new hire learned directly from your best trainers and your most seasoned experts. We make it easier than ever to keep your entire facilities workforce up-to-date on the most critical training procedures.4. COLLABORATION IN 3D – Aetos integrates native video conferencing technology that allows users to directly engage with your building's Matterport digital twins online. No lag and no clunky controls, just a remote twin of your real-world asset in which to walk, talk and solve problems together.
Thursday May 19, 2022
Thursday May 19, 2022
1. Do you use Matterport from the architectural design through construction phases of buildings?2. Do you want to save money and time while improving team communication at all stages of design/build?3. Would your AEC team benefit from comparing BIM to Matterport at various stages of construction?On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 19 May 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will provide:✓ Introduction to SIMLAB STAGES + Matterport for AEC Design/Build CommunicationMarek will demo and discuss:1. SIMLAB STAGES enables easy Matterport digital twin annotation with:1A. text1B. audio (including recording audio)1C. video1D. photos2E. Documents2F. Draw (such as circle an item to call attention to it)... through the architectural design stage and construction phases of buildings.2. AEC teams communicate efficiently and effectively at every project stage, resulting in saving of money and time. Inspect construction sites overtime with less travel and fewer construction errors.2A. Categories include: Info, pending, resolved, unresolved and in-progress2B. How to assign stakeholders, how to add STAGES and how to align and sync Matterport digital twins to create a timeline3. SIMLAB STAGES IoT integration of Matterport spaces enables real-time daily updates from the project site into Matterport digital twins allowing stakeholders to view and collaborate on a project at different points in time; leveraging the SIMLAB STAGES compare BIM to Matterport digital twins timeline feature.4. Supported formats include: Matterport, BIM, IFC, FBX5. Standalone App for Windows and macOSIn the mean time, see the SIMLAB training videos above.What questions should I ask Marek on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Best,DanSIMLAB Links✓ SIMLAB website✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak
Thursday May 12, 2022
Thursday May 12, 2022
What if you have been asked to do a Matterport scan of a:1. construction site that has no lights and no power?2. large space and your iPad will not last for a full charge?3. warehouse and you want to speed up the shoot and reduce hand fatigue from holding an iPad?Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 12 May 2022:✓ MSP Home3D.us | Top 10 Gear Accessories for Matterport ProsMy guests are long-time Matterport Pros:1. Home3D.us Virtual Services Consultant and Creator Kevin Dole (@Home3D)2. Home3D.us Photographer Eric DoleKevin and Eric will share their: Top 10 Gear Accessories for Matterport ProsThis WGAN-TV Live at 5 show was inspired by two of Kevin's recent WGAN Forum posts:1. Great Rechargeable 360° light for Matterport Pro2 or Theta Z/X scanning2. Best iPad Pro battery I've found (for Large Matterport Pro2 Scans)Plus, Kevin and Eric have each previously been my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (and shared gear/accessories during those shows), so, we thought it was time to do a WGAN-TV show solely about: Top 10 Gear Accessories for Matterport Pros. Here are the two shows:1. Eric Dole: Transcript: WGAN-TV 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with Matterport Pro22. Kevin Dole: Transcript: WGAN-TV - Advanced Outdoor Matterport Scanning TechniquesGot favorite gear/accessories for Matterport Pros? Feel free to either share here or start a new WGAN Forum discussion.Or, if you have a gear/accessory related question that you would like discussion on this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show, feel free to post to this WGAN Forum discussion.Best,Dan
Thursday Apr 21, 2022
Thursday Apr 21, 2022
1. How do you (easily) change prices on merchandise within a Matterport tour?2. How do you (easily) integrate a retail store shopping cart within a Matterport tour?3. How do you (easily) add livestreaming shopping events within a Matterport tour?Watch a deep-dive demo on Thursday, April 21, 2022 on:✓ WGAN-TV Live at 5: How to Add a Shopping Cart - and Live Shopping Events - to Matterport Tours powered by OpenhausMy guests will be:✓ Openhaus Co-Founder Carson Clement (@openhaus_carson)✓ Openhaus Co-Founder Tosch Trumen (@tosch)Openhaus demo will include:1. Front-end shopping experience within a Matterport tour | Openhaus Tour Example2. Back-end content management system3. Augmented Reality (AR) integration for how products will look in your home4. Openhaus iOS AppTopics for discussion include:1. How to (easily) keep product pricing synced with Shopify (and other eCommerce platforms)2. How to integrate a shopping cart within a Matterport tour3. Metrics available (and how to access)4. Sharing features (including: QR Code; embedding; links; social sharing)Use Cases for Discussion:1. Retail and Showrooms2. Tradeshows3. eCommerce4. Media5. Entertainment6. Interior Design | Design Loves Detail Example7. Real Estate | The Old House on Main Example8. Matterport ProsSpecial Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members✓ Receive the free use of Openhaus | Complete this WGAN Form for Openhaus (Need Password? Private Message @DanSmigrod)Openhaus Offer for All✓ Start Openhaus 30-day Free Trial (no credit card required)Best,DanOpenhaus Links1. Openhaus website2. Openhaus for Matterport Pros website3. Start Openhaus 30-day Free Trial (no credit card required)4. Talk to Openhaus Sales website5. Openhaus Vimeo Channel (Carson)6. Openhaus on LinkedIn7. Openhaus Co-Founder Carson Clement8. Openhaus Co-Founder Tosch Trumen9. Openhaus Tour Example10. Openhaus iOS App11. Openhaus on Twitter12. Openhaus YouTube Channel13. Openhaus on Facebook14. Openhaus on Pinterest
Friday Apr 15, 2022
Friday Apr 15, 2022
1. Are you a real estate photographer thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?2. Are you a real estate agent thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?3. Are you a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera user thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?4. Wondering how the Matterport Axis compares to a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, Ricoh Theta Z1, X and SC2?5. As a Matterport Service Provider, how can you position the Matterport Axis to your clients who ask your advice about the product?Then watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 - 5 pm ET - on Thursday, April 14 2022:✓ Matterport Axis Motorized Mount Smartphone Rotator: 1st ImpressionsMy guests will be two WGAN Forum Members that often post reviews in the WGAN Forum:Jeff Nitschke (@lilnitsch)OwnerCaptureNWNorth Idaho and Eastern Washington Statewww.CAPTUREnw.com[Jeff was previously my guest on WGAN-TV: A MSP Customer Journey: Jeff Nitschke with CaptureNW]and ...Dave Avilla (@Dataventurer)Real Estate Photographer andColdwell Banker Realty AgentGilroy, Californiawww.CBnorCAL.com | CalDRE # 01075392[Dave was previously my guest on WGAN-TV: 31 Statistics to Help Sell Virtual Tours to RE Agents]Dave plans to shoot the same property with the Matterport Axis and Ricoh Theta SC2.Jeff plans to shoot the following home with the Matterport Axis that he previously shot with:1. Matterport Pro2 3D Camera2. Ricoh Theta Z12. Ricoh Theta X3. Ricoh Theta SC2
Monday Apr 04, 2022
Monday Apr 04, 2022
Are you a Matterport Service Provider that works with -- or want to work with -- Retail Store clients?On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 31 March 2022, learn about how to add value to Matterport tours for Retail Stores -- using Matterport paired with the RETAIL VR Platform -- including:1. Retail Store Virtual Staging2. Virtual E-Commerce3. Virtual Showroom4. VR in Retail (More)5. AR in Retail6. In-Store Simulation7. Product Launch Testing via 3D Virtual Store8. Simulate POS Merchandising LocationsMy guest will be: Asnières-sur-Seine, Île-de-France-based RETAIL VR Partner International Business Development Adrien Zanelli (@Adrien).For an amuse-bouche – a taste - of what to expect on this WGAN-TV Live at 5 episode, please see the short RETAIL VR videos (below) and the Matterport/RETAIL VR media release announcing their partnership (27 January 2022 | below).Questions that I should ask Adrien on this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?Best,DanRETAIL VR Links✓ RETAIL VR website✓ RETAIL VR on LinkedIn✓ Adrien Zanelli on LinkedIn✓ RETAIL VR YouTube Channel✓ Retail VR on Twitter: RetailVR_✓ WGAN Forum: @Adrien
Friday Mar 25, 2022
Friday Mar 25, 2022
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, March 24, 2022, our topic is:✓ WindoVision: How to Leverage Matterport Virtual Tours in a Real Estate Broker's WindowsMy guest will be WindoVision Chief Executive Officer Peter Thomas."WindoVision has developed technology that converts an existing storefront window of a real estate office into a through-glass touchscreen device that allows users to search real-time listing data, access 3D tours, view agent profiles and other company information, on demand. They can do all of this without any personal contact or ever stepping foot in the building," reports RisMedia.WindoVision Demo Includes1. Experiencing Matterport virtual tours via the through-the-glass tech2. Interactive real estate specific software including MLS/IDX daily sync for property searches3. Lead GenerationAbout WindoVisionATTRACT | You start by giving buyers a reason to stop by. Bright illuminated displays combined with a big screen wrapped with an interactive touch graphic creates a warm inviting environment at your office front. Buyers are drawn to your windows and spend time looking at an attractive presentations of your listings.ENGAGE | Buyers can instantly access virtual tours for all your properties by entering their three digit code from the property display. Shopping for a home has never been more easy and fun. Buyers can also search MLS listings, map their location and even calculate their mortgage payment . . . all right from the sidewalk!CONNECT | More people stopping at your window means more walk-in business. The most successful agents, however, connect with buyers engaged on the sidewalk. When you’re closed, the system continues to generate leads by capturing the buyers email address or cell phone number and instantly forwards it to the agent.Special Offer for We Get Around Network Community✓ Use Coupon Code WGAN to receive three free additional months of WindoVision Standard Premium Package.Questions that I should ask Peter?Best,DanLinks/Contact✓ WindoVision Website✓ Schedule a Demo (Bottom Right)✓ Phone: 800-714-1310 (or Peter Thomas at 734-363-8363)
Friday Mar 25, 2022
Friday Mar 25, 2022
Refugee Ukrainian Children Drawings Displayed Within a Virtually Staged Matterport 3D Tour GalleryDrawings of Children From Ukraine: A Campaign By Laura IlioaeiArtem and Anastasia Bykovets are a couple who had resided in their home in the suburbs of Kyiv, Ukraine. They have two daughters: Sasha and Sofia, who are 2 and 6-years-old, respectively.However, Russian fighter jets recently began flying over their house, spontaneously bombing the country they had all previously called home. Staying put was evidently not an option. These parents told their children that there was no choice but to flee. Sasha and Sofia were told to gather three of their favorite toys before they would leave and seek refuge in a safer country.Though barely older than a toddler, Sofia was well-aware that the world she had known was under turmoil and chaos. Terrified and teary-eyed, she gathered her things, bade her room goodbye, and left it while crying the whole time. The family went into their car, and Sofia’s parents attempted to console her with soft words without sparing the honesty of the tragic situation of the war at hand. Sofia quickly found herself needing to find an outlet to channel her sorrow and anxiety.This outlet manifested into using art to cope with her emotions. Sofia began to actively paint. Initially, it was on craft bags and napkins, but she quickly transferred to more digitized platforms on tablets and cell phones.Artem and Anastasia realized that art had a cathartic power; when Sofia painted, she was too distracted to feel distressed. They realized that art therapy would be beneficial to other children like Sofia.Many Ukrainian children are currently spending time hiding in basements and bomb shelters as opposed to playgrounds. Since they are young, they’re unable to verbalize their feelings. They’re disturbed by the disruption in their routine and the terrors of war. The uncertainties felt by their parents perturb them as well, as there is no authority figure that can guide them through the dangerous volatility of their situation.Prompted by these truths and their own anecdotal evidence through watching Sofia, Artem and Anastasia quickly founded UA Kids Today. It’s a platform that aims to help Ukrainians by tending to their psychological and emotional needs.Their emphasis is on the well-being of children. They’re currently launching an all-Ukrainian online virtually staged 3D gallery of children's drawings (See Above). These drawings are meant to show how children feel about war, exposing these insights to an international audience.
Article continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com)
Thursday Mar 24, 2022
Thursday Mar 24, 2022
The sweet spot for Matterport is spatial data for enterprise at scale. Then, if you add Matterport's recent acquisition of Enview, which is a company that teases out those analytics of three-dimensional models at scale, once Enview puts the tools and solutions in place for Matterport, that is the single greatest use case for Matterport.
The sweet spot is spatial data at scale for enterprise.
Let me see if I can give you an example. If you're a facilities manager and you have 150 different commercial office spaces across the United States, for that matter, across the world, and you're tasked with, "hey, what if we put in this light bulb versus this light bulb in all those three by six boxes that have the fluorescent lights, how much money would that cost?
How much money would that save? What would be the energy efficiency?" Whatever questions that get queried.
Well, the old-school way of doing that is, you'd send an email to the 150 different counterparts at each one of those buildings and say, "hey, Jim John, those fixtures in the ceiling that are three by six, that each have four fluorescent light bulbs, how many do we have in that 100,000 square foot location?" They say, "well, I don't know. Let me go walk all these floors and count these fixtures, and I'll get back to you." That is a Herculean manual task done old-school.
Now imagine, you have a Matterport spatial data, digital twin, of all those 150 buildings, and you have this powered by Enview solution, and you're able to say, "okay, here's the object I'm looking for with AI. Go find all those three by six light boxes in 150 buildings, tell me how many boxes do I have by building and total?" That should be a 10 minute exercise that would otherwise take weeks and tons of people time, and totally inefficient.
Now, let's go count fire extinguishers and let's go count windows because we have this inefficient glass. If we go put this other type of glass in, we'll be able to save energy by 50 percent. But, we need to know how many windows that we're talking about in 150 buildings.
Go count the windows. That's an example of Matterport in the best, highest use case, where it can add the most value to enterprise, and charge the most money. That's all about software, that's all about recurring revenue. Has nothing to do with what device that I use to capture the data?
We didn't talk about it. But if you were to ask me, I would say, "in the long run, Matterport should be out of the camera business." They shouldn't be making any devices. They should be out of Capture Services (On Demand). They shouldn't be running a labor-intensive business.
They should just be the essence of what is the best, highest use case for Matterport, and that's spatial data meets enterprise at scale. Everything I look at, I tend to evaluate in terms of quadrants. I think about it in terms of my career over time. Did I like working for that company?
Did I like who I worked for? That was in Quadrant four. I was happy, and the company was happy. Quadrant 1 in the lower case was, I was unhappy and the company was unhappy. That's metaphorically what we're talking about. Let's get in the right box.
If you take all the different use cases for Matterport, if you were telling me about residential real estate, obviously, Matterport doesn't really add a lot of value in terms of spatial data and it takes a long time to capture, and all these things.
I'll put it in that lower box where it doesn't add a huge amount of value versus competitors. Matterport probably can't charge as much for it. By the way, they can't sell a lot of add-ons over time for it. Now, this top quadrant box, which I would describe as what is the highest use case for Matterport?
Things that involve spatial data that matter for enterprise. That's a sweet box up in this top right corner. That provides a ton of value to enterprise, and that is something that Matterport can charge a lot of money over time as recurring revenue.
Continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com)
Monday Mar 07, 2022
Monday Mar 07, 2022
If you are thinking about buying a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera -- and start a Matterport Service Provider business -- you should watch this video (above), if you:1. are not a real estate photographer2. are not a real estate agent3. do not have an existing service business where Matterport digital twins would be an Add On to your existing business.Questions?Best,DanTranscript (Video above)[The voice of the WGAN Forum Member has been changed and edited for clarity and brevity.][00:00:03]Dan Smigrod: Thanks for reaching out, Thanks for joining the We Get Around Network Forum. How did you hear about us?[00:00:09]WGAN Forum Member: Well, I just did some preliminary research and I just saw you everywhere. Anywhere I went talking about Matterport or 3D scanning your name on We Get Around Network just kept popping up and I was like, "You know what, I think this is the guy I need to talk to."[00:00:28]Dan Smigrod: Well, I looked at your LinkedIn profile, it didn't jump out at me that you are going to start a business. Why don't you tell me about what you're planning to do and then how I can help you.[00:00:39]WGAN Forum Member: Basically, I caught wind of the whole Matterport thing recently. I'm a retail merchandiser by trade, andlike we started offering the Matterport services to retail clients and I was actually out... standing with the camera: literally, physically doing it.I thought it was the coolest thing, but my mind started turning like there's so many different uses for this. I can see eventually all this talk about a 3D and the whole virtual VR thing is where things are going, coming out of that 2D space into the 3D space.
Transcript continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com):
Monday Feb 21, 2022
Monday Feb 21, 2022
Commentary and Analysis byDan SmigrodFounder and Managing EditorWe Get Around Network Forum and WGAN-TV Live at 5Monday, 21 February 2022My manicurist, Brenda, told me Friday (18 February 2022) that she is thinking about buying Matterport, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTTR) stock, after a friend told her about how Matterport had been trading as high as $37.60 per share after going public via a SPAC deal at $10 per share and Matterport was now trading at $6.83 per share; near its low of $6.20 per share.“I’ll invest $500. It will be fun,” Brenda told me with a smile.(Brenda initially said the company was Matterhorn and didn’t mention the specific dollar amounts or SPAC, but that was the gist of what her friend told her.)I could imagine that Ola Rollén, President and CEO of Stockholm, Sweden-based Hexagon AB is thinking nearly the same thing: buy Matterport now for a few billion dollars while Matterport is trading at its surprising “blue-light special” pricing.While Matterport begins every media release with “Matterport, Inc., the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world,…” that statement is likely a much-much-much better description of the much-much-much bigger Hexagon.“Our Vision: A future where data is fully and autonomously leveraged so that business, industry and humanity sustainably thrive,” writes Hexagon on its website. “Our Mission: Putting data to work to enable autonomous, connected ecosystems that boost efficiency, productively and quality for our customers.”Aside from the lofty words, what do the two companies have in common?
Continued in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForumn.com) here:
Thursday Feb 10, 2022
Thursday Feb 10, 2022
✓ How can you host 360s?✓ How can you show a 360 aerial and link to: Matterport, Photos, Video, Floor Plans, 360s, Shopping and Audio?✓ How can you show a 2D image and link to: Matterport, Photos, Video, Floor Plans, 360s, Shopping and Audio?My guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 10 February 2022 is ThreeSixty Tours Owner Hadi Ossaily. Hadi will show and tell us about ThreeSixty Tours:✓ WGAN-TV | Introduction to ThreeSixty Tours: Including a Deep-Dive DemoShow and Tell Includes✓ What is ThreeSixty Tours?✓ When/Why use ThreeSixty Tours?✓ What are the benefits to using ThreeSixty Tours?✓ Front-end Demo: show examples of use cases✓ Back-end Demo: how to create a ThreeSixty Tour from start to finish✓ How to get started: free offer✓ Tell us about use-cases for ThreeSixty Tours, including:-- Residential Development-- Condominium Building-- Vacation Resort-- Campus Tour-- Large commercial offer space-- Shopping-- Tell us about how to get started with ThreeSixty Tours for freeSpecial Offer for We Get Around Network Standard Members✓ Free use of ThreeSixty Tours Business Plan as long as you are a Standard or Premium Member.The top-of-the-line ThreeSixty Tours Business Plan includes:✓ Responsive viewer embed✓ Social Sharing with Facebook, Twitter and Google+✓ Unlimited Panoramas✓ Unlimited Tours✓ Panorama Branding✓ Tour Branding✓ MLS friendly (no branding option)✓ Option to override branding settings on a per-panorama and per-tour basis✓ CSV Data Import/Export✓ 5 Custom Domain Names (White Label)✓ Seamless integration with WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (Model Base: ThreeSixty Tours)Questions I should ask Hadi on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Best,DanAbout ThreeSixty ToursThreeSixty Tours is a platform to view and share one or more 360º photo spheres and 360º videos (via embedding) and additional content such as:✓ 360º photo spheres (panoramas) via embedding✓ 360º videos via embedding (host 360º videos on YouTube or Vimeo)✓ Matterport Spaces 3D Tours✓ Videos✓ Photos✓ Shopping (eCommerce)✓ Text✓ Annotate and connect 360º panoramasHere are ThreeSixty Tours examples:✓ Luxury Resort✓ Condominium Building✓ Residential Development✓ Stadium Tour✓ Shopping ExampleLinks✓ Website: ThreeSixty.Tours✓ LinkedIn: Hadi Ossaily✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: ThreeSixty Tours✓ Facebook: ThreeSixty Tours✓ YouTube Channel: ThreeSixty Tours✓ Twitter: ThreeSixtyTours✓ WGAN Forum Member Name: @ThreeSixty_Tours
Saturday Feb 05, 2022
Saturday Feb 05, 2022
How can Matterport Service Providers succeed faster – with a higher paying vertical (architects) than residential real estate – with the same scanning process, but with a higher end scanner/camera: Leica BLK360.My guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 3 February 2021 is Indianapolis based-Immersaf Media (and Matt S. Photography) Principal Matt Crowder.Matt will show and tell us about:✓ WGAN-TV | How Architects Leverage Matterport Digital Twins Created with a Leica BLK360 Camera/ScannerQuestions Include1. What are the use cases for architects?2. The advantages to the architect of doing the scans with a BLK360?3. Can you show us some examples?4. When/why would you use the BLK360 software instead of Matterport?Also ...Matt emailed me:I have the Matterport point cloud and the point cloud built from the scans downloaded from the Leica Camera and registered on Leica software. The difference is very distinct. I will ... share my screen to show those. ....Other questions that I should ask Matt on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Best,DanLinks✓ WGAN Forum: @MattSCrowder✓ Immersaf Media✓ Matt S. Photography✓ LinkedIn: Matt Crowder✓ Facebook: Matt S Crowder Photography
See Transcript and exact tour and other digital assets in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com) here
Monday Jan 31, 2022
Monday Jan 31, 2022
WGAN-TV Podcast #132: Matterport Timeline: 2014-2022 | Milestones, Insight and CommentaryHi All,Are you wondering about the history of Matterport since the "early days" through the lens of a Matterport Service Provider?On WGAN-TV Podcast #132 - that first aired live Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 5 pm EST - my guest Hopscotch Interactive Founder Emily Olman (@Hopscotch) discusses the following:✓ WGAN-TV Podcast | Matterport Timeline: 2014-2022 | Milestones, Insight and CommentaryIn the video (above), you can get a taste of the milestones. I will ask Emily for more insight and commentary about the "history" of Matterport from the perspective of a Matterport Service Provider.Best,Dan
Monday Jan 24, 2022
Monday Jan 24, 2022
HomeJab Founder and Owner Joe Jesuele is my guest on this WGAN-TV Podcast (that aired live on Thursday, 20 January 2022.Joe discusses:✓ WGAN-TV eBook: HomeJab Professional Real Estate Photographer Survey ResultsYou can get a taste of the HomeJab Survey results below.
Download HomeJab Study
Friday Jan 14, 2022
Friday Jan 14, 2022
Hi All,[Transcript below ...]Are you experiencing a race-to-the-bottom in pricing in your market?Make potential virtual tour competitors irrelevant with mashups (example above).If a potential client says - "I want a virtual tour like that!" - it's likely that few virtual tour photographers would know how to do this mash-up (or lack the gear and software) that uses:1. ThreeSixty Tours for aerial hero image with 3D and 360 location pins2. Matterport - Look for 3D location pins3. Leica BLK360 - Outdoor scanning of a golf course4. Labpano Pilot Era - for individual 360 photo spheresThe creator of the virtual tour above is: Brisbane, Australia-based Wingman Media Brisbane (@Wingman) Owner Mike Lysov.Mike will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 13 January 2022:✓ WGAN-TV: How to Make Potential Virtual Tour Competition Irrelevant with MashupsDemo and discussion will include:1. Demo This Tour - including pointing out which gear and software was used to create each feature2. Behind-the-Scenes Tour - show the how - backend - of ThreeSixty.Tours hosting platform for this tour3. Discuss how this virtual tour helps make potential virtual tour competitors irrelevant with mashupsWith so many 3rd party tools and solutions for virtual tour photographers, it's likely that you can mash-up services – and gear - to create an offering that makes your potential competitors irrelevant.Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard Members✓ Free use of ThreeSixty Tours (Whitelabel Pro 5 Domain Subscription) as long as you are a Standard Member (Saves $19.99 monthly) | Highlights of WGAN Standard Membership Benefits | Join WGAN Standard MemberQuestions I should ask Mike on this episode of WGAN-TV Live at 5?WGAN Forum Related Discussions✓ How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours; Making Your Competition Irrelevant✓ WGAN-TV Live at 5: How to Make Your Matterport Competition Irrelevant✓ Blue Ocean: Make the Competition Irrelevant✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Intro to 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro Software for MSPsHappy New Year,DanP.S. The top-of-the-line ThreeSixty Tours Whitelabel Pro Domain 5 Plan includes:✓ Responsive viewer embed✓ Social Sharing with Facebook, Twitter and Google+✓ Unlimited Panoramas✓ Unlimited Tours✓ Panorama Branding✓ Tour Branding✓ MLS friendly (no branding option)✓ Option to override branding settings on a per-panorama and per-tour basis✓ CSV Data Import/Export✓ 5 Custom Domain Names (White Label)✓ Seamless integration with WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (Model Base: ThreeSixty Tours)
Monday Jan 10, 2022
Monday Jan 10, 2022
New! Nodalview enables live guided tours (video chat) within Matterport digital twins (in addition to live guided tours (video chat) within Nodalview 360 virtual tours.On Thursday, 6 January 2021, Brussels, Belgium based Nodalview Co-Founder and CEO Thomas Lepelaars will be my guest for:✓ WGAN-TV | Matterport Live Guided Tour (Video Chat) powered by NodalviewThomas will do a live guide tour demo within a Matterport digital twin and talk about the features and benefits of its new partnership with Matterport that enables live guided tours (video chat) with a Matterport digital twin.Questions That I Will Ask Thomas on WGAN-TV Live at 5Here are some of the questions that I anticipate asking Thomas about the Matterport live guided virtual tour powered by Nodalview:✓ What is a live guided virtual tour?✓ What are the advantages of a live guided virtual tour?✓ Do properties sell faster and at a higher price with the guided virtual tour?✓ Will live guided virtual tours help real estate agents win more and bigger listings?✓ What's the difference between a virtual tour and a guided virtual tour?✓ Is a guided virtual tour like an in-person tour?✓ When should a real estate agent offer a guided virtual tour?✓ Do visitors have to be together behind the same device to visit the property at the same time?✓ Is it possible to show another property during the guided virtual tour?✓ Is it possible to visit a property remotely from a smartphone?✓ Does a guided virtual tour help grow a real estate photographer's business?✓ Pricing?What questions that I should ask Thomas when he is my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Recent Nodalview Media Coverage and Media Release✓ Nodalview Media Release (9 December 2021) Nodalview Offers Vide-Enabled Live Guided Tours/Lead Generation within Matterport Digital Twins✓ Archyworldys (27 October 2021) How Nodalview wants to transform real estate professionals into connected agentsAbout Nodalview (Info Provided by Nodalview)“Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience.With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster with tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.At Nodalview, we believe in the modernization of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way, while keeping a strong human-first approach.Nodalview supports over 10,000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.WGAN Forum Related Discussions✓ WGAN Forum posts tagged: NodalviewBest,DanNodalview Links✓ Nodalview website✓ Matterport live guided tour powered by Nodalview✓ Nodalview live guided tour powered by Nodalview✓ Matterport Live Guided Tour (Video Chat) powered by Nodalview Media Release✓ LinkedIn: Thomas Lepelaars✓ Facebook: Nodalview✓ Instagram: nodalview✓ Try Nodalview 14-Day Free Trial✓ Book a free Nodalview Demo
Sunday Jan 09, 2022
Sunday Jan 09, 2022
Matterport Completes Acquisition of Enview to Bring Powerful Property Insights and Analytics to Millions of Digital TwinsEnview’s advanced technology and specialized team to strengthen the Matterport data platform and provide customers with advanced business intelligence for any physical spaceSUNNYVALE, California, January 6, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (“Matterport”) (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced it has completed its acquisition of Enview, Inc. (“Enview”), a pioneer in the scalable, artificial intelligence (AI) for 3D spatial data.On January 5, 2022, Matterport acquired 100% of the issued and outstanding equity interests in Enview for an aggregate purchase price of 1.59 million shares of Matterport’s Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“Common Stock”) and $35.5 million in cash. All shares of Common Stock issued in the transaction are subject to a lock-up period expiring 180 days following the closing of the transaction.Enview’s 3D AI platform has been deployed at nation-scale to solve mission critical challenges ranging from critical infrastructure protection for Fortune 500 energy companies, automating property analytics for insurance and disaster recovery applications, and logistics and mobility applications for national security customers. The acquisition of the technology and team will enable Matterport to speed the development of its next-generation spatial data analytics platform that optimizes the operations and management of any physical space, while providing powerful insights and building intelligence.“For more than a decade Matterport has led the digital transformation of the built world,” said RJ Pittman, Matterport’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We turn buildings into data, and for the next decade of growth, our focus centers on unlocking the power of that data for our customers around the world.Enview’s powerful spatial data analysis technology fits right into this strategy and readily complements the Matterport platform. Together, we can deliver breakthrough building analysis and data insights to our customers including automated building inspections, AI-powered space planning, and property utilization analysis to deliver operating efficiencies in a completely digital environment,” he added.Founded in San Francisco in 2015, Enview’s AI-based automation platform provides a highly extensible framework for rapidly solving complex 3D challenges as part of a digital twin ecosystem. Enview’s core technology combines novel AI, purpose built for 3D, with an enterprise platform that enables complex workflows to be automated for nation-scale datasets.Enview’s technology performs a variety of 3D spatial operations, including object recognition, feature extraction, feature-based change detection, 2D and 3D measurement and attribution. The company’s Explore product is designed to democratize and automate the previously manual task of extracting insights from complex, sensor-fused 2D and 3D data.Public and private sector organizations currently use Enview’s AI platform to virtualize the physical world and derive insights, including to protect people and infrastructure, and enhance national security.For example, Enview is the recipient of a Phase III Small Business Innovation Research award from the Commander of the U.S. Pacific Air Forces and a Phase II award from the U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office for AI-enabled 3D modeling of installations and fusion of indoor / outdoor digital twins for mission planning and facilities management.“Matterport is the clear leader in the massive market to digitize the world’s built spaces,” said San Gunawardana, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Enview. “Joining Matterport provides a unique opportunity to pair our leading 3D AI technology with Matterport’s rich spatial data to provide new levels of datafication and insight to customers around the world.We could not have asked for a better company to partner with to extend our work and build a world-class analytics platform for customers to increase the value of every one of the world’s 4 billion buildings.”Update on Public Warrant RedemptionAs previously announced on December 15, 2021, Matterport expects to redeem all of its outstanding warrants (the “Public Warrants”) to purchase shares of Common Stock that were issued as part of the units sold in the company’s initial public offering and that remain outstanding at 5:00 p.m. New York City time on January 14, 2022.As of December 31, 2021, approximately 7.1 million shares of Common Stock have been issued upon the exercise of Public Warrants by the holders thereof at an exercise price of $11.50 per share, resulting in aggregate proceeds to Matterport of approximately $81.5 million.About MatterportMatterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 194 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at www.matterport.com.©2022 Matterport, Inc. All rights reserved. Enview and Enview Explore are trademarks of Enview, Inc. and Matterport and the Matterport logo are trademarks of Matterport, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.Source: Matterport
Friday Dec 17, 2021
Friday Dec 17, 2021
WGAN Coupon Code to Save $50 on REP Training Conference | Real Estate Photography Training Conference AND received 12-months WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport): WGANHi All,Will I see you at – REP Training Conference – the Real Estate Photography (REP) Training Conference Thursday, 26 May and Friday, 27 May 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri (at the Hilton at the Ballpark)?On WGAN-TV Podcast on Thursday, 16 December 2021, my guest is 2022 Real Estate Photography (REP) Training Conference Co-Organizer Zach Molino to talk about:✓ WGAN-TV Podcast | Why Attend the Real Estate Photography Conference (REP Training Conference)I will ask Zach to talk about:1. the 2022 REP Training Conference Trainers/Speakers2. the 2022 REP Training Conference Topics3. why attend the 2022 REP Training Conference?Plus ...REP Two-Day Workshop/Conference Includes✓ What I wish I knew before I started✓ How to get your first 10 clients and un-tapped methods to obtain more clients✓ How to take and edit stunning twilight photos✓ Licensing Images / Copyright Infringement / Intellectual Property✓ Contracts for contract photographers✓ Taxes, accounting/bookkeeping, business structure, liability insurance✓ Hiring and managing contract photographers✓ Lots of Q&A✓ Tons of constructive criticism and tips for improvement✓ Managing your in-house team and maximizing their production✓ Photo-balance and framing shots✓ Improve your photos with composition and managing the light✓ Creating floor plans, tours and other add-ons to increase revenue✓ How to obtain and photograph more luxury listings✓ All things Matterport and 3D✓ How to quickly shoot and edit video (drone and camera)✓ Scheduling and tour platforms - pros and cons of each✓ Having a Client Relation manager can save and expand your business✓ How to shoot and edit Flambient and/or Flash Photography✓ Outsource editing, how to find and train the right company✓ How to take stunning Commercial/Architectural photos✓ How to add various drone services✓ Brand management - growing and maintaining your brand✓ Social media and SEO marketing✓ How to price your services✓ How to increase your prices with little to no complaints✓ Balancing your personal life with your photography business✓ How to maintain a boutique experience - even as you scale✓ How to take your business to the next level✓ What agents are really looking for - the customer experience✓ Do my photos look good, how can I improve them✓ How to get started in this industry the right way✓ How to transition from part-time to full-time✓ All of the gear used by all of our speakers and coachesREP Training Conference | Real Estate Photography Conference Speakers✓ Amir Frank - Senior Evangelist, Matterport✓ Amy Thorp - Owner/Lead Photographer, Amy Thorp Photography✓ Brendan Hsu - Conference Host and Managing Partner, Aerial Canvas✓ Dan Smigrod- Founder and Managing Editor, We Get Around Network Forum and WGAN-TV✓ David Deal - Founder, The Law Offices of David Deal✓ Charly Simon - Founder & CEO, Charly Simon Photo and Charly Simon Training✓ Chris Miller - Founder, One Point Media✓ Christopher Bradford - CFO & Architectural Photographer/Cinematic Creator, Dream Home Images✓ Darryl Stringer - Real Estate Photographer Coach/Consultant, buildaphotographybusiness.com✓ Eli Jones - Founder, Norman & Young and Real Estate Photographer Pro✓ Greg Hansen - Chief Operations Officer, Dream Home Images✓ Josh Mais - Founder, Show & Tour and Sherpa Media✓ Krista Abel - Founder and CEO of Dream Home Images✓ Samantha Ward - Founder, Picture KC✓ Vic DeVore - Founder, DeVore DesignREP Conference Links✓ REP Training Conference Website✓ Register Now for REP Training Conference✓ Ask Questions about REP Training Conference (Photographers)✓ Ask Questions about REP Training Conference (Vendors)I look forward to meeting you at - REP Training Conference - the Real Estate Photography (REP) Training Conference Thursday, 26 May and Friday, 27 May 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri (at the Hilton at the Ballpark).Best,Dan SmigrodFounder and Managing EditorWe Get Around Network Forum and WGAN-TVAtlanta