WGAN-TV: Matterport Meets and and Flood Insurance Claims: Remediation and Restoration
Nov 7th, 2019 by Dan Smigrod
Matterport Director, Business Development Tomer Poran
This is a "must watch" WGAN-TV show if you are in the insurance-Remediation-Restoration Space or are a Matterport Service Provider trying to understand the space and opportunities for Matterport Pros.
When a house has a flood or fire, Matterport there are many ways Matterport can help with:
✓ document flood and/or fire damage
✓ document remediation
✓ help plan restoration
✓ help with marketing to show before/after
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -4) on Thursday, 7 November 2019, Tomer Poran - Matterport Director, Business Development, Head of Partnerships and New Market Development (and Matterport Insurance Subject Matter Expert) - will be my guest on the show.
To help us understand the the challenges and opportunities for Matterport Service Providers in the Matterport meets Insurance space, I will ask Tomer to:
1. walk us through the mitigation, remediation and restoration companies' residential customer journey
2. show examples of Matterport 3D tours during the phases of the customer journey
3. identify the stakeholders
4. identify the use cases for the Matterport 3D Tour and MatterPak during the customer journey
5. discuss challenges, opportunities and additional gear needed for Matterport Service Providers
6. Jargon: Xactimate, Mitigation, Remediation, Restoration, Smoke Trails, moisture points, psychometric readings
7. take questions from viewers (at the end of the show)
What questions would you like me to ask Tomer during the show?
P.S. Add this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show to your calendar (optional: and receive reminders)