Why barter? When to bater? Why hotels and restaurants? What rate? Tax on barter? Case Study?
Bartering Matterport for Hotels, Restaurants and More
The following WGAN-TV Live at 5 Pricing program airs LIVE and will be recorded ....
5 pm ET (GMT -4) Wednesday, 11 October 2017 - Bartering Matterport for Hotels, Restaurants and More
1. Why barter?
2. When to barter?
3. What to barter for. We'll cover at least hotels, restaurants and fitness clubs
4. What rate (rate card) to use to calculate barter?
5. Why get your family involved in barter?
6. Bartering directly
7. Bartering via a Barter company
8. Case Study: How I bartered for 7 nights in the $3,500 per night Penthouses of this hotel (and some additional room nights)
9. What percentage of your income should you barter?
10. How We Get Around handles tax on barter income (I am not a lawyer or accountant. I do not give legal or tax advice.
What else would you like to cover about bartering?
Anyone can view the WGAN-TV Pricing programs [b]live[/b]: live!
The recording will be viewable free for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members (see All Access Pass in the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter)
P.S. WGAN Forum Members are welcome to join the virtual studio audience to participate in the discussion.