-- Are you thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera?
-- How did a Matterport Service Provider end-up buying six Matterport Pro3 Cameras?
-- And, why plans for replacing 4 Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras?
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 21 September 2023, my guest is: Spaces & Places and G-Force Owner Marcel Gyswyt. [@MarcelG]
✓ WGAN-TV | Marcel Gyswyt: My Journey as a Matterport Pro3 Service Provider
I will ask Marcel about his journey for his two Matterport Service Provider businesses that use six Matterport Pro3 Cameras -- and plans to replace four (4) more Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras. I will also ask Marcel when Matterport first showed up on his radar and how his businesses grew.
If you are thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera, understanding Marcel's journey may be helpful to you.
About Spaces & Places
Golden Valley, Minneapolis-based Spaces & Places is a Matterport Service Provider with team members across America.
Golden Valley, Minneapolis-based G-Forcesi specializes in commercial and multi-location businesses including national banks, auto parts stores, restaurants and other retailers. G-Forcesi has done thousands of Matterport scans.
G-Forcesi is an on-demand field service resource that focuses on labor intensive initiatives that are critical but not core to its clients business. G-Forcesi provides installation, survey and fulfillment services for large scale retailers, banks or restaurants.
According to its website, G-Forcesi provides "site intelligence to get things done" with "rapid, reliable deployment, anywhere you do business."
Use Cases Include
1. Program Fulfillment – Rapidly and accurately deploy graphics, fixtures and signage installation
2. Remodels and Retrofits - A) Use precise dimensions to create design options, develop estimates and build your plan; B) Apply to any project from a full rebuild to individual updates (floors, paint, lighting, windows, etc.)
3. Space and Safety Planning - A) Customize your signage, design and lighting by examining the space from every angle; B) Update your security plans and share with first responders
4. Quality Control - A) Evaluate recent changes via a complete virtual walk-through of every location; and B) Share tours with your clients or leaders to quickly gain alignment
5. Insurance and Financial Analysis - A) Document spaces for insurance record-keeping and claims; B) Audit locations for cost segregation and financial planning needs
6. Site Showcase - Create a virtual open house of any location and share via the web or social media, available 24 x 7 x 365 from any device
What does all that mean and how does that translate to buying three Matterport Pro3 Cameras?