1. What are the first impressions of the Matterport Pro3 Camera by a Matterport Service Provider that uses a Pro2 (and has used a BLK360 scanner)?
2. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Matterport Pro2 Camera?
3. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Leica BLK360 Scanner?
On Thursday, 29 September 2022, my guest will be Southern 3D Tours Matterport 3D Imaging Specialist Larry Gamel .
By this Thursday, Larry expects to have done his third Matterport scan using the Matterport Pro3 Camera: including one house that he scanned with the Pro3 and Pro2; and two new construction homes that he is expects to scan on Tuesday, 27 September 2022.
Added on Thursday, 29 September 2022:
Larry writes, "I did the two new construction jobs and they went well. I've also done a job for [redacted] that was 4800 SQFT with around 10,000 SQFT of exterior. It took a little over 2 hours. I also did a short term rental and had to use the pro 2. That's when the differences really stood out."
In the last five years, Larry has done:
1. around 800 Matterport digital twins with a Matterport Pro2 Camera
2. Matterport digital twins of many large spacing; including nearly 120,000 SQ FT
3. Matterport digital twins scanned with a Leica BLK360 Scanner (paired with Matterport Capture app)
4. Matterport digital twins for 3rd party companies
5. Matterport scans for his real estate practice (In addition to being a MSP, Larry is a REALTOR)
See Matterport Digital Twins shot with the Matterport Pro3 Camera in the We Get Around Network Forum: