Thursday Oct 06, 2022
Thursday Oct 06, 2022
1. What are the first impressions of the Matterport Pro3 Camera by a Matterport Service Provider that uses a Pro2 (and has used a BLK360 scanner)?2. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Matterport Pro2 Camera?3. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Leica BLK360 Scanner?On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 6 October 2022:✓ WGAN-TV | Matterport Pro3 Camera: First Impressions and Matterport Pro3 versus Leica BLK360My guests are:1. Greater Birmingham, Alabama-based RKO Photography President Roger Owens (@rko1)2. Greater Birmingham, Alabama-based RKO Photography Vice President Kay OwensRKO Photography has team members in these locations (and travels):1. Birmingham, AL2. Tulsa, OK3. New Orleans, LA4. Memphis, TN5. North Carolina (coming soon)6. South Carolina (coming soon)7. [travels to Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas]RKO Photography has eight team members and expects to reach 10-12 by the end of 2022.As long-time Matterport Pros - with eight (8) Matterport Pro2 3D Cameras, two (2) Leica BLK360 Camera/Scanner, two (2) Trimble x7s; multiple 360 1-click cameras (Ricoh Theta Z1s, Insta360s; and now seven (7) Matterport Pro3 Cameras, Roger and Kay can speak at length about their Matterport Pro3 Camera first impressions versus the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and versus Leica BLK360 Camera/Scanner."Currently Matterport probably makes up 50 to 60% of our business, but we are developing a sales force and are actually beginning to pick up large customers directly," writes Roger. "We do not and will not compete with the people who are giving us work, but though hard work and developing our personnel and our system, it is all coming together. It is all about relationships. We are also developing branding through social media."RKO Photography specializes in large commercial spaces; including a project that was nearly 500,000 SQ FT that it completed using Leica BLK360 scanners.
See examples of Matterport Pro3 Camera shot digital twins in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com).
Thursday Sep 29, 2022
Thursday Sep 29, 2022
1. What are the first impressions of the Matterport Pro3 Camera by a Matterport Service Provider that uses a Pro2 (and has used a BLK360 scanner)?2. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Matterport Pro2 Camera?3. How does the Matterport Pro3 Camera compare to a Leica BLK360 Scanner?On Thursday, 29 September 2022, my guest will be Southern 3D Tours Matterport 3D Imaging Specialist Larry Gamel .By this Thursday, Larry expects to have done his third Matterport scan using the Matterport Pro3 Camera: including one house that he scanned with the Pro3 and Pro2; and two new construction homes that he is expects to scan on Tuesday, 27 September 2022.Added on Thursday, 29 September 2022:Larry writes, "I did the two new construction jobs and they went well. I've also done a job for [redacted] that was 4800 SQFT with around 10,000 SQFT of exterior. It took a little over 2 hours. I also did a short term rental and had to use the pro 2. That's when the differences really stood out."In the last five years, Larry has done:1. around 800 Matterport digital twins with a Matterport Pro2 Camera2. Matterport digital twins of many large spacing; including nearly 120,000 SQ FT3. Matterport digital twins scanned with a Leica BLK360 Scanner (paired with Matterport Capture app)4. Matterport digital twins for 3rd party companies5. Matterport scans for his real estate practice (In addition to being a MSP, Larry is a REALTOR)
See Matterport Digital Twins shot with the Matterport Pro3 Camera in the We Get Around Network Forum:
Thursday Sep 01, 2022
Thursday Sep 01, 2022
Commentary and Analysis by
Founder and Managing Editor
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Live at 5
WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)
Matterport hit a grand slam home run with the design, build, distribution and pricing of the Matterport Pro3 Camera for Matterporters around the globe.
The Matterport Pro3 Camera solves 10 problems and enables at least five new use cases for Matterport Service Providers (MSPs).
While the Leica BLK360 image laser scanner paired with the Matterport Capture app solves most of the following challenges with its LiDAR scanning tech for capturing spatial data (versus the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera’s structured light tech), the BLK360 $20,400 starting price – versus the Pro3 $5,995 starting price – is simply too high (and capturing spatial data too slow) to scale a global network of Matterporters with the necessary image laser scanner required for scanning much of the built world.
Until the Pro3 announcement on August 30, 2022, that was a big-big-big problem for Matterport.
Given Matterport’s ambitious plans for its Matterport Capture Services On-Demand program - now in 150 plus cities among seven countries – and the challenges of the Pro2 and BLK360, my only surprise about the Pro3 is that it took Matterport so long to introduce it. For more on this topic, please see my post in the We Get Around Network Forum in January 2022: Why Matterport will Build and Sell a Leica BLK360 Clone for Less Than $7,500.
Unlike Leica that likely needs to make a profit on each BLK360 LiDAR scanner sold, I could imagine that Matterport is uniquely positioned with the Pro3 to sell at or near cost because Matterport has additional fly-wheel revenue stream opportunities from scanning spaces, including:
[We Get Around Network Forum Founder and Managing Editor Dan Smigrod's Commentary and Analysis continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com).
Sunday Aug 21, 2022
Sunday Aug 21, 2022
Imagine architects, engineers and construction contractors meeting, presenting and collaborating inside of a BIM model: a space that does not (yet) exist.Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 18 August 2022 for:=> WGAN-TV | AEC Team Meetings Inside Your BIM Models, powered by SuperVizMy guests will be:1. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and2. SuperViz Head of Sales Marcelo FrancoRuss and Macelo will demo how an AEC team can meet inside of a:1. BIM model2. CAD file (such as Revit, SketchUp and SketchFab)Topics Include1. Save Time and Increase Engagement - SuperViz supports BIM remote collaboration with integrated immersive video conferencing in browsers with no downloads and just a couple clicks2. Share pre-build designs - Share your SuperViz link with collaborators and ‘teleport’ them to meet inside your project.3. Access 3D tools during meetings - Includes Wireframes, Floor Plan, Reset View and Measurement Ruler.4. Make meetings efficient - Shared view options and avatars ensure everyone’s on the same page during virtual discussions.5. Empower your team’s decision-making process6. Anticipate decisions and avoid rework7. Meet, record and shareNote: Russ and Marcelo were my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 that aired on Thursday, 30 June 2022 for the show (below):=> WGAN-TV | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperVizWant to get started with SuperViz today?1. Start a 14-Day Free Trial2. Schedule a SuperViz Demo3. SuperViz Pricing (scroll down)Questions that I should ask Russ and Marcelo?Best,DanSuperViz Links1. SuperViz website2. SuperViz on LinkedIn3. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive on LinkedIn4. SuperViz YouTube Channel5. SuperViz Direction of Marketing Áine Kmen (@AineSuperViz)6. SuperViz Head of Sales & Customer Success Marcelo Franco (@Marcelo)
Thursday Aug 11, 2022
Thursday Aug 11, 2022
1. Do you need dozens (or hundreds) of Matterport digital twin scanned across the U.S., Canada, Europe and/or Asia?2. Are you seeking one company/one invoice/one point of contact for all your Matterport digital twin scanning?3. Do you need Matterport digital twins captured with a Matterport Pro 3D Camera or a LiDAR scanner/camera?On Thursday, 11 August 2022, my guest will be IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy for this WGAN-TV Live at Noon ET show:=> WGAN-TV | IFTI/PROvision Solutions: Ordering Matterport Digital Twins GloballyDiscussion Includes1. About IFTI/PROvision Solutions2. How IFTI/PROvision Solutions began offering Matterport scanning at scale3. IFTI/PROvision Solutions sweet spots4. Category Examples: Retail, hospitality, fast good, retail chains, senior living, gas stations5. Client Examples: Wendy’s, L'Occitane, Jamba Juice, Arby’s, Buckle, Chilis, Dollar Tree, Fresenius, Heartland Dental, Walgreens, US Bank6. Use-Case Examples: As-Builts, Construction Documentation, Facilities Management, Visual Merchandising, Store Remodels, retail facilities7. Phases: Plan / Build / Operate / Optimize8. Case Studies: As-Builts | Weekly Construction Documentation | Facilities Management9. Matterport Add Ons: Floor Plans, Single Property Websites, DSLR photos, Leica BLK360 scansHow to reach James Duffy:✓ 1-800-490-3657✓ James.Duffy@ifti.com✓ IFTI/PROvision Solutions✓ Request a IFTI/PROvision Solutions Demo with James DuffyQuestions that I should ask James during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?Best,DanWho is IFTI/PROvision SolutionsIFTI/PROvision Solutions is national service agency providing Matterport scanning at scale, anywhere in North America (and, internationally).IFTI started out 20+ years ago in the construction industry as a provider of independent concrete slab moisture testing. Over the years, IFTI has developed a reputation for providing reliable information and expert solutions at scale for any number of projects and/or locations across the country.IFTI applies this same processes to Matterport digital twins to begin providing our customers with better visibility into their commercial spaces, along with:✓ as-built floor plans✓ weekly or monthly construction progress documentation✓ facilities management✓ site surveys / store remodels✓ visual merchandising✓ and moreUltimately, IFTI/PROvision Solutions goal is to educate and drive up the value of Matterport scanning (and thus drive up the market rates for Matterport Service Partners) in the AEC space because prices have been anchored at low amounts by the fact that this technology was initially intended for smaller, non-commercial spaces.Matterport Scanning at Scale | One Point of Contact | One Quote | One Invoice
Thursday Jul 28, 2022
Thursday Jul 28, 2022
SIMLAB has updated nine plus (9+) features in SIMLAB STAGES to help communicate and manage commercial construction and renovation (AEC) projects.On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 July 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will demo:✓ 9+ SIMLAB STAGES Updates for Matterport Digital Twin Integrations for AEC1. Matterport Mattertag importer is now ready2. Brush Tool Kit for adding comments to Screenshots3. Email notifications for notes and their status change4. High, Medium and Low quality switch for 3D models (Desktop)5. Project location by integration with Google Maps 6. Transfer of notes between stages (Web & Desktop) 7. Custom Branding8. Value-Added Reseller of SIMLAB STAGES9. Freemium10. Public demosBest,DanSIMLAB Links✓ SIMLAB website✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak✓ WGAN Forum: @SIMLAB @Jedrzej---About SIMLAB STAGES (Info provided by SIMLAB)STAGES is a construction monitoring solution combined with a cross-sector communication platform that allows easy free viewing and comparison of sequential scans.A single platform to host multiple types of building representations including scan, CAD, and BIM to transparently compare at any point in time are helpful as a permanent record of foundation placement, framing completion, mechanical installation, pre-drywall, and owner turnover.An entire team is able to remotely monitor progress from anywhere.STAGES gives everyone tools to post an issue, add audio, brush and picture notes, and resolve the issue. The complete history is saved within STAGES.This allows variances from plan to field to be controlled, tracked and resolved. Regardless of a newly constructed facility or renovation, the stored views are permanently available for reference.STAGES allows to:• 2D PDF and CAD plans, and/or 3D BIM model to be viewed simultaneously with any scan stage.• easily combine and overlay IFC, BIM models, Matterport Scans, OBJ, PDF blueprints, and FBX scans into a single viewer.• step through the timeline to explore the building from any viewpoint. Easily validate property condition at any point in time.
Thursday Jul 07, 2022
Thursday Jul 07, 2022
If you are a Matterport Service Provider that is already scanning commercial buildings, this is a "must watch" episode of WGAN-TV (above) to see how you can get MORE Matterport scanning from your existing commercial building clients.
1. How do you use Aetos Imaging solutions to leverage Matterport digital twins to create GREEN commercial buildings faster and save money while helping the environment?2. How is Sustainable Investment Group (SIG) doing ASHRAE Energy Audits using Aetos Imaging solutions to leverage Matterport digital twins?3. How is the energy audit process being re-invented to help building owners and Facility Managers better understand an ASHRAE Energy Audit actionable insights to expedite the implementation of GREEN recommendations?On Thursday, 7 July 2022, my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt | and Green Building Holdings [Sustainable Investment Group, LLC (SIG)] Head of Communications Brian Bollinger, CEM, LEED Green Association to discuss:WGAN-TV Aetos Imaging + Matterport Digital Twins = GREEN Commercial SpacesAmong the topics we will discuss is implementing ASHRAE Energy Audits using Aetos Imaging + Matterport Digital Twins for helping show and tell what and how to implementing GREEN changes to existing building systems to:1. Save Money2. Save Time3. Help the Environment4. Make it easier to understand for stakeholders (such as building owners and Facility Managers)---WHATASHRAE Energy Audit reports have become a box to check, often similar in look/feel from project to project. Aetos Imaging new offering utilizes Matterport digital twins to revolutionize energy audits and reporting.Instead of a too-often-ignored writeup, recipients can now view an interactive digital report of their space, down to the individual equipment components, allowing the visualization of Sustainable Investment Group’s (SIG) recommendations in their actual space, setting SIG apart from the rest of the Energy Audit provider market.HOWDuring the on-site audit walkthrough, we will bring a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera to capture an as-built of the client’s space.This Matterport digital twin will then be accessible via direct link. Our team will then go through the Matterport scan and “tag”, or mark up the space with notes and recommendations pertaining to the completed Energy Audit.Throughout the digital environment users will find detailed information overlaid on the corresponding equipment or area relating to the issue or opportunity.The report will contain a link and QR code to the digital report. Once the report is finished, our consultants will walk your team through all suggestions via an interactive video call. This state-of-the-art process brings traditional energy audits to the next level, allowing your team to more precisely implement changes to existing building systems.
P.S. Previous WGAN-TV show:=> WGAN-TV Podcast: Aetos Imaging for Commercial Property FM/Training using Matterport
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
1. Do you have a need to meet, present and collaborate inside your Matterport digital twins with a senseof presence?2. Would you like to meet with multiple participates within a Matterport digital twin?3. Want to get started today?On Thursday, 30 June 2022, my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 [5 pm ET] are:1. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and2. SuperViz Head of Sales, marketing and Customer Success Marcelo FrancoRuss and Marcelo will show and tell about SuperViz: video conferencing designed from the ground up for spatial data.✓ WGAN-TV Live at 5 | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperVizIn addition to the demo, I will ask Russ and Marcelo about:1. Participants have independent camera views and freedom of movement in the Matterport digital twin, as if they were really walking around the project.2. Hosts can transport participants between Matterport spaces without changing meetings.3. Lasers, avatars, and mouse positions are visible to everyone for directing focus and discussion.4. Unique hover and click view options like follow-me, gather-all, and go-to allow for precise guidance of participants through the Matterport space.5. All integrations include a full-suite of video conferencing tools including record, screen share, and chat.6. Meeting set-up is instant with clickable links for participants.7. Accessible to everyone - All you need is a browser to meet face-to-face inside your Matterport digital twins. No downloads or software necessary. Guests don’t need an account or technical experience, they just click the shared link and join you inside the project.8. All-in-one pricing with unlimited meetings with up to 16 participants and simple set-up.9. SuperViz API and SDKWant to get started with SuperViz today?1. Start a 14-Day Free Trial2. Schedule a SuperViz Demo3. SuperViz Pricing (scroll down)
If you are a Matterport Service Provider, this is a "must watch" WGAN-TV show (above) to help you:1. Increase revenue from existing clients2. Get new clients verticals you are already shooting3. Get new clients in verticals that you are NOT yet shooting4. Differentiate your Matterport Service Provider business5. Earn recurring revenueVisit www.SuperViz.com to get a 14-day free trial and/or sign-up for a 1:1 conversation with SuperViz
Thursday Jun 23, 2022
Thursday Jun 23, 2022
Today's WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET Thursday, 23 June 2022) is for Matterport Service Providers that shoot either:1. New Multi-Family Communities of homes and apartments2. commercial office space: particularly MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) spaces for Facility ManagersYou will find out how to:1. Get more scanning business from existing clients2. Offer Add On services3. Get more new clientsThanks for watching!
Discussion Topics1. One App = Complete Property Management--IoT and smart device control--Complete asset management--Maintenance schedule notifications2. Reasonable Cost-- Free light version-- Full license (starting at $10 USD per month)3. Integrations-- KNX-- Samsung SmartThings-- FIBARO4. Matterport 3D Digital Twin Used as the “All Data” Container-- Online 3D model visualization becomes the information container for all data related to any physical space-- IoT Devices Control===> Many vendors synchronized in one place===> Intuitive and user-friendly 3D interface===> Secure and easy access to device data===> Customization of displayed information===> Visual presentation of device activity and settings-- Asset Management (All Data in One Place)===> Real mapping of devices in space===> Collect all data about devices, equipment, finishing material, gadgets in one place===> Add photos, video and documents for any asset===> Select category filters for ease of use-- Why SIM-ON by SIMLAB is so SPECIAL?===> No tools needed===> Best interface===> Integrations===> Low costPlus, you can take SIMLAB SIM-ON for a free spin, if you already have a Matterport digital twin.
Friday Jun 03, 2022
Friday Jun 03, 2022
How can commercial real estate Facility Managers, Engineers and General Contractors enhance Matterport digital twins for:1. Remote Facilities Management?2. Remote Collaboration?3. Remote Training?4. MEP documentation: including dynamic data via API integrations such as temperate and pressure?On Thursday, 2 June 2022, my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt:✓ WGAN-TV | Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property Facilities Management, Collaboration and Training using MatterportConnor will demo and discuss Aetos Imaging's Aetos Operate platform to leverages Matterport digital twins to give property management a virtual twin of their real-world asset and give staff remote operations tools:1. VISUAL EQUIPMENT DATABASE – By tagging all of the equipment, components and the systems they belong to, your building can create a visual equipment database for management teams. Aetos Operate Integrates with Facilities Management platforms such as Angus Anywhere, Building Engines, FM 3602. BETTER TRAINING – Our platform allows your building to offer custom training simulations that are tailored to your operations, not just an industry boilerplate. Staff can easily find and identify equipment, react to critical emergencies or even go through specific equipment maintenance procedures.3. BETTER ONBOARDING – Imagine if every new hire learned directly from your best trainers and your most seasoned experts. We make it easier than ever to keep your entire facilities workforce up-to-date on the most critical training procedures.4. COLLABORATION IN 3D – Aetos integrates native video conferencing technology that allows users to directly engage with your building's Matterport digital twins online. No lag and no clunky controls, just a remote twin of your real-world asset in which to walk, talk and solve problems together.
Thursday May 19, 2022
Thursday May 19, 2022
1. Do you use Matterport from the architectural design through construction phases of buildings?2. Do you want to save money and time while improving team communication at all stages of design/build?3. Would your AEC team benefit from comparing BIM to Matterport at various stages of construction?On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 19 May 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will provide:✓ Introduction to SIMLAB STAGES + Matterport for AEC Design/Build CommunicationMarek will demo and discuss:1. SIMLAB STAGES enables easy Matterport digital twin annotation with:1A. text1B. audio (including recording audio)1C. video1D. photos2E. Documents2F. Draw (such as circle an item to call attention to it)... through the architectural design stage and construction phases of buildings.2. AEC teams communicate efficiently and effectively at every project stage, resulting in saving of money and time. Inspect construction sites overtime with less travel and fewer construction errors.2A. Categories include: Info, pending, resolved, unresolved and in-progress2B. How to assign stakeholders, how to add STAGES and how to align and sync Matterport digital twins to create a timeline3. SIMLAB STAGES IoT integration of Matterport spaces enables real-time daily updates from the project site into Matterport digital twins allowing stakeholders to view and collaborate on a project at different points in time; leveraging the SIMLAB STAGES compare BIM to Matterport digital twins timeline feature.4. Supported formats include: Matterport, BIM, IFC, FBX5. Standalone App for Windows and macOSIn the mean time, see the SIMLAB training videos above.What questions should I ask Marek on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Best,DanSIMLAB Links✓ SIMLAB website✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak
Thursday Mar 24, 2022
Thursday Mar 24, 2022
The sweet spot for Matterport is spatial data for enterprise at scale. Then, if you add Matterport's recent acquisition of Enview, which is a company that teases out those analytics of three-dimensional models at scale, once Enview puts the tools and solutions in place for Matterport, that is the single greatest use case for Matterport.
The sweet spot is spatial data at scale for enterprise.
Let me see if I can give you an example. If you're a facilities manager and you have 150 different commercial office spaces across the United States, for that matter, across the world, and you're tasked with, "hey, what if we put in this light bulb versus this light bulb in all those three by six boxes that have the fluorescent lights, how much money would that cost?
How much money would that save? What would be the energy efficiency?" Whatever questions that get queried.
Well, the old-school way of doing that is, you'd send an email to the 150 different counterparts at each one of those buildings and say, "hey, Jim John, those fixtures in the ceiling that are three by six, that each have four fluorescent light bulbs, how many do we have in that 100,000 square foot location?" They say, "well, I don't know. Let me go walk all these floors and count these fixtures, and I'll get back to you." That is a Herculean manual task done old-school.
Now imagine, you have a Matterport spatial data, digital twin, of all those 150 buildings, and you have this powered by Enview solution, and you're able to say, "okay, here's the object I'm looking for with AI. Go find all those three by six light boxes in 150 buildings, tell me how many boxes do I have by building and total?" That should be a 10 minute exercise that would otherwise take weeks and tons of people time, and totally inefficient.
Now, let's go count fire extinguishers and let's go count windows because we have this inefficient glass. If we go put this other type of glass in, we'll be able to save energy by 50 percent. But, we need to know how many windows that we're talking about in 150 buildings.
Go count the windows. That's an example of Matterport in the best, highest use case, where it can add the most value to enterprise, and charge the most money. That's all about software, that's all about recurring revenue. Has nothing to do with what device that I use to capture the data?
We didn't talk about it. But if you were to ask me, I would say, "in the long run, Matterport should be out of the camera business." They shouldn't be making any devices. They should be out of Capture Services (On Demand). They shouldn't be running a labor-intensive business.
They should just be the essence of what is the best, highest use case for Matterport, and that's spatial data meets enterprise at scale. Everything I look at, I tend to evaluate in terms of quadrants. I think about it in terms of my career over time. Did I like working for that company?
Did I like who I worked for? That was in Quadrant four. I was happy, and the company was happy. Quadrant 1 in the lower case was, I was unhappy and the company was unhappy. That's metaphorically what we're talking about. Let's get in the right box.
If you take all the different use cases for Matterport, if you were telling me about residential real estate, obviously, Matterport doesn't really add a lot of value in terms of spatial data and it takes a long time to capture, and all these things.
I'll put it in that lower box where it doesn't add a huge amount of value versus competitors. Matterport probably can't charge as much for it. By the way, they can't sell a lot of add-ons over time for it. Now, this top quadrant box, which I would describe as what is the highest use case for Matterport?
Things that involve spatial data that matter for enterprise. That's a sweet box up in this top right corner. That provides a ton of value to enterprise, and that is something that Matterport can charge a lot of money over time as recurring revenue.
Continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com)
Saturday Feb 05, 2022
Saturday Feb 05, 2022
How can Matterport Service Providers succeed faster – with a higher paying vertical (architects) than residential real estate – with the same scanning process, but with a higher end scanner/camera: Leica BLK360.My guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 3 February 2021 is Indianapolis based-Immersaf Media (and Matt S. Photography) Principal Matt Crowder.Matt will show and tell us about:✓ WGAN-TV | How Architects Leverage Matterport Digital Twins Created with a Leica BLK360 Camera/ScannerQuestions Include1. What are the use cases for architects?2. The advantages to the architect of doing the scans with a BLK360?3. Can you show us some examples?4. When/why would you use the BLK360 software instead of Matterport?Also ...Matt emailed me:I have the Matterport point cloud and the point cloud built from the scans downloaded from the Leica Camera and registered on Leica software. The difference is very distinct. I will ... share my screen to show those. ....Other questions that I should ask Matt on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Best,DanLinks✓ WGAN Forum: @MattSCrowder✓ Immersaf Media✓ Matt S. Photography✓ LinkedIn: Matt Crowder✓ Facebook: Matt S Crowder Photography
See Transcript and exact tour and other digital assets in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com) here
Monday Jan 31, 2022
Monday Jan 31, 2022
WGAN-TV Podcast #132: Matterport Timeline: 2014-2022 | Milestones, Insight and CommentaryHi All,Are you wondering about the history of Matterport since the "early days" through the lens of a Matterport Service Provider?On WGAN-TV Podcast #132 - that first aired live Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 5 pm EST - my guest Hopscotch Interactive Founder Emily Olman (@Hopscotch) discusses the following:✓ WGAN-TV Podcast | Matterport Timeline: 2014-2022 | Milestones, Insight and CommentaryIn the video (above), you can get a taste of the milestones. I will ask Emily for more insight and commentary about the "history" of Matterport from the perspective of a Matterport Service Provider.Best,Dan
Monday Jan 10, 2022
Monday Jan 10, 2022
New! Nodalview enables live guided tours (video chat) within Matterport digital twins (in addition to live guided tours (video chat) within Nodalview 360 virtual tours.On Thursday, 6 January 2021, Brussels, Belgium based Nodalview Co-Founder and CEO Thomas Lepelaars will be my guest for:✓ WGAN-TV | Matterport Live Guided Tour (Video Chat) powered by NodalviewThomas will do a live guide tour demo within a Matterport digital twin and talk about the features and benefits of its new partnership with Matterport that enables live guided tours (video chat) with a Matterport digital twin.Questions That I Will Ask Thomas on WGAN-TV Live at 5Here are some of the questions that I anticipate asking Thomas about the Matterport live guided virtual tour powered by Nodalview:✓ What is a live guided virtual tour?✓ What are the advantages of a live guided virtual tour?✓ Do properties sell faster and at a higher price with the guided virtual tour?✓ Will live guided virtual tours help real estate agents win more and bigger listings?✓ What's the difference between a virtual tour and a guided virtual tour?✓ Is a guided virtual tour like an in-person tour?✓ When should a real estate agent offer a guided virtual tour?✓ Do visitors have to be together behind the same device to visit the property at the same time?✓ Is it possible to show another property during the guided virtual tour?✓ Is it possible to visit a property remotely from a smartphone?✓ Does a guided virtual tour help grow a real estate photographer's business?✓ Pricing?What questions that I should ask Thomas when he is my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5?Recent Nodalview Media Coverage and Media Release✓ Nodalview Media Release (9 December 2021) Nodalview Offers Vide-Enabled Live Guided Tours/Lead Generation within Matterport Digital Twins✓ Archyworldys (27 October 2021) How Nodalview wants to transform real estate professionals into connected agentsAbout Nodalview (Info Provided by Nodalview)“Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience.With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster with tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.At Nodalview, we believe in the modernization of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way, while keeping a strong human-first approach.Nodalview supports over 10,000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.WGAN Forum Related Discussions✓ WGAN Forum posts tagged: NodalviewBest,DanNodalview Links✓ Nodalview website✓ Matterport live guided tour powered by Nodalview✓ Nodalview live guided tour powered by Nodalview✓ Matterport Live Guided Tour (Video Chat) powered by Nodalview Media Release✓ LinkedIn: Thomas Lepelaars✓ Facebook: Nodalview✓ Instagram: nodalview✓ Try Nodalview 14-Day Free Trial✓ Book a free Nodalview Demo
Sunday Jan 09, 2022
Sunday Jan 09, 2022
Matterport Completes Acquisition of Enview to Bring Powerful Property Insights and Analytics to Millions of Digital TwinsEnview’s advanced technology and specialized team to strengthen the Matterport data platform and provide customers with advanced business intelligence for any physical spaceSUNNYVALE, California, January 6, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (“Matterport”) (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced it has completed its acquisition of Enview, Inc. (“Enview”), a pioneer in the scalable, artificial intelligence (AI) for 3D spatial data.On January 5, 2022, Matterport acquired 100% of the issued and outstanding equity interests in Enview for an aggregate purchase price of 1.59 million shares of Matterport’s Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“Common Stock”) and $35.5 million in cash. All shares of Common Stock issued in the transaction are subject to a lock-up period expiring 180 days following the closing of the transaction.Enview’s 3D AI platform has been deployed at nation-scale to solve mission critical challenges ranging from critical infrastructure protection for Fortune 500 energy companies, automating property analytics for insurance and disaster recovery applications, and logistics and mobility applications for national security customers. The acquisition of the technology and team will enable Matterport to speed the development of its next-generation spatial data analytics platform that optimizes the operations and management of any physical space, while providing powerful insights and building intelligence.“For more than a decade Matterport has led the digital transformation of the built world,” said RJ Pittman, Matterport’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We turn buildings into data, and for the next decade of growth, our focus centers on unlocking the power of that data for our customers around the world.Enview’s powerful spatial data analysis technology fits right into this strategy and readily complements the Matterport platform. Together, we can deliver breakthrough building analysis and data insights to our customers including automated building inspections, AI-powered space planning, and property utilization analysis to deliver operating efficiencies in a completely digital environment,” he added.Founded in San Francisco in 2015, Enview’s AI-based automation platform provides a highly extensible framework for rapidly solving complex 3D challenges as part of a digital twin ecosystem. Enview’s core technology combines novel AI, purpose built for 3D, with an enterprise platform that enables complex workflows to be automated for nation-scale datasets.Enview’s technology performs a variety of 3D spatial operations, including object recognition, feature extraction, feature-based change detection, 2D and 3D measurement and attribution. The company’s Explore product is designed to democratize and automate the previously manual task of extracting insights from complex, sensor-fused 2D and 3D data.Public and private sector organizations currently use Enview’s AI platform to virtualize the physical world and derive insights, including to protect people and infrastructure, and enhance national security.For example, Enview is the recipient of a Phase III Small Business Innovation Research award from the Commander of the U.S. Pacific Air Forces and a Phase II award from the U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office for AI-enabled 3D modeling of installations and fusion of indoor / outdoor digital twins for mission planning and facilities management.“Matterport is the clear leader in the massive market to digitize the world’s built spaces,” said San Gunawardana, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Enview. “Joining Matterport provides a unique opportunity to pair our leading 3D AI technology with Matterport’s rich spatial data to provide new levels of datafication and insight to customers around the world.We could not have asked for a better company to partner with to extend our work and build a world-class analytics platform for customers to increase the value of every one of the world’s 4 billion buildings.”Update on Public Warrant RedemptionAs previously announced on December 15, 2021, Matterport expects to redeem all of its outstanding warrants (the “Public Warrants”) to purchase shares of Common Stock that were issued as part of the units sold in the company’s initial public offering and that remain outstanding at 5:00 p.m. New York City time on January 14, 2022.As of December 31, 2021, approximately 7.1 million shares of Common Stock have been issued upon the exercise of Public Warrants by the holders thereof at an exercise price of $11.50 per share, resulting in aggregate proceeds to Matterport of approximately $81.5 million.About MatterportMatterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 194 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at www.matterport.com.©2022 Matterport, Inc. All rights reserved. Enview and Enview Explore are trademarks of Enview, Inc. and Matterport and the Matterport logo are trademarks of Matterport, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.Source: Matterport
Friday Nov 05, 2021
Friday Nov 05, 2021
1. When should you use a Leica BLK360 paired with Matterport?2. When should you use each of the Leica BLK360 settings?3. How far can Leica BLK360 scan locations be from each other within a Matterport digital twin?These are 3 of 20 questions that I will ask Philadelphia-based Robotic Imaging Co-Founder Mike Chawaga (@MikeChawaga) on this WGAN-TV Podcast episode that first aired live on Thursday, 4 November 2021:✓ 124-WGAN-TV Podcast | Matterport + Leica BLK360: 20 Questions (and Answers)Best,DanAbout Robotic Imagining (from the Robotic Imaging website)What is Robotic Imaging?Our team consists of reality capture technicians throughout the world digitizing the future of industrial, commercial and residential real estate. Robotic Imaging digitizes the world with high definition laser scanners and reality models online. Architects, Engineers, Construction, Developers and project stakeholders work with our data to accelerate real estate development and portfolio scalability.How does Robotic Imaging work?Request and scan and we will deploy Robotic Imaging on your site. LiDAR, Drones, BIM and VR are foundational for our applications.How much does Robotic Imaging cost?The more accurate to reality, the more time and cost. Our high definition laser scanning can collect LiDAR and colorized RGB values at a variety of densities specific to your project. Reach out for a quote: email@example.comWhere and When is Robotic Imaging available?When your property is accessible, scanning can occur 24/7, on weekends, outside hours of operation and/or under specific certifications or procedures.How did Robotic Imaging start?Founded in Philadelphia by Real Estate Developers and Programmers. Reach out and connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.orgRobotic Imaging Links1. Robotic Imaging Website2. Mike Chawaga LinkedIn Profile3. Robotic Imaging Facebook Page4. Robotic Imaging YouTube Channel5. Robotic Imaging on Twitter: @RoboticImaging6. Robotic Imaging on Instagram: roboticimaging7. Contact Mike Chawaga: email@example.com
Tuesday Sep 14, 2021
Tuesday Sep 14, 2021
Received $90 CAPTUR3D Credit when you join CAPTUR3D with WGAN Affiliate Link: https://WGAN.INFO/CAPTUR3D
How do you sell floor plans as an Add On to a Matterport tour?On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 9 September 2021, CAPTUR3D Founder and COO Steven Kounnas will discuss:✓ 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D1. Offer client branding on Floor Plans (brand colors, logo, text)2. Include a Site Plan in your Floor Plan offering3. Give a 2D Floor Plan for every 3D Floor Plan4. Refresh outdated or empty spaces with a 3D, virtually staged Floor5. Plan Provide multiple file formats & here’s why6. How to make the most of templates and fast turnaround times (including unlimited amendments)7. Creating value for your customersBonus: Pricing StrategiesAbout CAPTUR3DQuote:
Originally Posted by @AlexHitchcockCAPTUR3D is the all-in-one 3D Virtual Tour Software & Management Platform.CAPTUR3D is the most efficient way to enhance your Matterport Virtual Tours and streamline your workflow. Our powerful CMS offers everything you need from Floor Plans to Virtual Staging, so you can easily create eye-catching content for residential, commercial and cultural spaces.Elevate your Matterport content with our Virtual Tour add-ons:- Virtual Staging- Augmented Reality App- Custom Mattertags- Audio Integration- Virtual Tour OverlaysCAPTUR3D also provides a suite of additional services, so you can:- Order 2D & 3D Floor Plans, Photo Retouching & Virtual Tour Post Production- Get Free White-label Domains and Custom URLs- Automate Bookings and Payments- Generate Custom Single Property Websites- Schedule Detailed Analytic Reports- Create a Branded Client PortalAnd so much more! Sign up free today and see how CAPTUR3D can empower your business. If you haven't signed up already, you can do so via this special WGAN link to receive $90 worth of FREE credits: WGAN Affiliate Link for CAPTUR3D
As Steven shared, CAPTUR3D floor plan pricing is a flat $16 and includes:1. 2D Floor Plan2. 3D Floor Plan3. Site Plan4. Branded and Unbranded Floor Plans5. Virtual Staging of the 3D Floor Plan6. Multiple language support7. Multiple file formats (such as, JPEG, PNG, PDF, DWG, RVT)8. Various floor plan template (styles) choices (or create your own)9. No CAPTUR3D logo10. Turnaround that is typically overnight11. Choice of measurements (SQ FT, SQM) or without showing measurements and/or room labels12. Free changes13. Custom labels (such as Garage or Carport or Living Room or Sun Room or Bonus Room (anything)14. Custom size (match the image dimensions for your MLS to include with photos)15. No size limit ( as big as an Ikea store ) and still just $16Plus, we discussed floor plan pricing strategies at length.Follow-up questions about CAPTUR3D Floor Plans?
Monday Jul 12, 2021
Monday Jul 12, 2021
WGAN-TV Podcast | Episode 110: How RKO Photography Grew to 7 Matterport Cameras and 1 Leica BLK360 Camera/Scanner (Spoiler Alert: Commercial Spaces)Hi All,Are you a Matterport Service Provider that wants to succeed faster?Be inspired by Birmingham, Alabama-based RKO Photography President Roger Owens - and Vice President Kay Owens – whom are my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, July 8, 2021:WGAN-TV Podcast | Episode 110: How RKO Photography Grew to 7 Matterport Cameras and 1 Leica BLK360 Camera/Scanner (Spoiler Alert: Commercial Spaces)Among the questions that I will ask Roger and Kay:1. How did you grow from one Matterport Pro 3D Camera to seven?2. When and why did you buy a Leica BLK360 (and why are you considering buying a second BLK360)?3. When and how did you get started with your first Matterport camera?4. Tell us about RKO Photography services?5. How has the services offered by RKO Photography changed over time (and why)?6. Whom are RKO Photography clients? (Spoiler Alert: Commercial Spaces)7. What marketing strategies/tactics have worked well for you?8. What marketing strategies/tactics have not worked well for you?9. What tips do you have for Matterport Service Providers to succeed faster?10. What advice do you have for real estate photographers that are considering buying a Matterport Pro2?11. You own RKO Photography with your wife, Kay. Tips for family business owners?Best,DanRKO Photography LinksRKO Photography (Website)RKO Photography (Facebook)Roger Owens (LinkedIn)Roger D Owens TwitterRKO Photography (Pinterest)
Monday Jun 21, 2021
Monday Jun 21, 2021
WGAN-TV Podcast: CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals (AEC)Hi All,WGAN-TV CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals (above) with Cupix Product Manager Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) that aired Thursday, 17 June 2021.This WGAN-TV show is for:1. Architects2. Engineers3. General Contractors (large projects)4. Building Owners5. Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) teams6. BIM teams7. Construction ProfessionalsThis WGAN-TV Podcast discusses how CupixWorks 2.0 compares to Matterport for:1. Reducing Site Visits2. Reduce Reworks3. Track Progress4. Prevent DisputesCupix Product Manager Gannon Wilder @Gannon_Cupix) also discusses CupixWorks 2.0 integrations, including:1. Procore Integration2. BIM 3603. PlanGrid IntegrationIf you researching Matterport and potential competitors in the AEC space, this WGAN-TV Podcast is for you!I asked Gannon to show and tell us about the CupixWorks 2.0 3D tour viewing experience (compared to Matterport) and how CupixWorks compares to Matterport for:1. creating as-builts (including exporting to CAD)2. Side-by-Side: weekly construction documentation3. Side-by-Side: construction documentation versus BIM model4. large spaces5. collaboration (including real-time)6. site view examples6. reducing rework7. dispute resolution among project stakeholders8. annotation9. issue tracking10. field reports11. building's lifecycle: design, field Operations and handover12. tight spaces, crowded spaces and dark areas13. Side-by-Side: Aerial 360 within a Cupix 3D Tour?14. Side-by-Side: comparison on aerial 360 to BIM?15. BIM overlay (example) BCF (BIM Collaboration Format) | IFC (Issued for Construction)16. BIM and point cloud deviation analysis (coming soon)17. AutoDesk Construction Cloud Integration | AutoDesk Build | AutoDesk Take Off | AutoDesk BIM Collaborate18. Procore Integration19. PlanGrid Integration20. How are RIFs handled? (Requests for Information)21. 3D measurement22. 3D annotations23. CupixWorks Getting Started Hardware Kits24. LiDAR supportI also asked about:1. shooting (including time to capture; outdoors and which cameras) [single Shot, Multi-Shot, Video]2. processing3. hosting4. viewing5. backup/storage6. pricing7. 3rd party integrationsAmong my questions:I am the general contractor for a 25-story, 500,000 SQ FT office building renovation.I am considering CupixWorks and Matterport to shoot weekly construction documentation (as-built digital twin).1. How long does it take to scan this building weekly for CupixWorks? (how)?2. Using CupixWorks, how does our team compare: BIM to actual weekly construction documentation?3. Using CupixWorks, how does our team compare: week-to-week construction documentation?
Thanks to Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) for being on the WGAN-TV Podcast. I hope to have Gannon back to give us a tour of the Cupix backend content management system.Best,DanCupix Links✓ Cupix Website✓ CupixWorks 2.0 Landing Page✓ Cupix LinkedIn Profile✓ Cupix Facebook Page
Monday Jun 14, 2021
Monday Jun 14, 2021
WGAN-TV Podcast: 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D CameraHi All,Scanning large spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera can be easy if you know:✓ what problems that you are likely to experience✓ how to solve these problemsOn Thursday, June 10, 2021 on WGAN-TV Live at 5, Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Photographer Eric Dole (@Home3D):1. showed some large Matterport scans that he has done-- Petco-- Cintas laundry (above)-- Best Buy2. 25+ problems he experienced3. how he solved these 25+ problems✓ WGAN-TV Podcast: 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D CameraEric uses a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and Ricoh Theta Z1 360 Camera to shoot Matterport digital twins. Eric has created many large residential and commercial spaces; including a nearly 50,000 SQ FT retail store and homes with pools (that create their own set of challenges for Matterport dollhouse view).Eric is the son of Kevin Dole (@Home3D) whom has also been my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 many times, including: WGAN-TV | Advanced Outdoor Matterport Scanning Techniques.Plus, Eric and I will discuss what resources are available to help you with large Matterport scans and I will offer a bonus tip about a pricing strategy for charging for large Matterport digital twins.What problems have you experienced scanning a large space and how did you solve that problem? Join the discussion: www.WGANForum.comBest,DanWGAN Forum Related Discussions✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Large✓ WGAN-TV | Tips for Creating Matterport Digital Twins of Schools✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV 21 Tips for Creating Matterport Tours of a RV Showroom✓ WGAN-TV: How to Scan a Grocery Store✓ Video: How to Scan Large Spaces with Matterport Pro2, Leica BLK360 & 360s✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV - Advanced Outdoor Matterport Scanning Techniques
Monday May 31, 2021
Monday May 31, 2021
This is a "must watch" free WGAN-TV Podcast for Matterport Service Providers thinking about; quoting or actually doing Matterport digital twins of schools in particular and large spaces in general:✓ Free! WGAN-TV Podcast: Tips for Creating Matterport Digital Twins of SchoolsBelfast, Ireland-based 3D Showcase (3DSC Ltd.) Sales Director Mark McBride (@3dshowcaseuk) did nearly 70 rock-solid tips based on doing Matterport scans of 70+ schools including 51 for ONE client: that's nearly one (1) tip per minute based on actual problems/challenges doing Matterport tours of schools.What problems/challenge have you faced creating Matterport digital twins of 50+ schools? And, as a result, what tips can you offer Matterport Service Providers for creating Matterport digital twins of schools?On this WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EDT) that aired Thursday, 27 May 2021, I asked Belfast, Ireland-based 3D Showcase (3DSC Ltd.) Sales Director Mark McBride (@3dshowcaseuk) about:✓ scanning outdoors (360 Views versus 3D Scans)✓ MatterTags (adding, managing)✓ people in the tours?✓ privacy and the Matterport blur tool✓ Matterport Highlight Reel✓ public versus private schools✓ limitations on time of day or weekend versus weekday✓ Matterport Collaborator (for privacy blurring, MatterTags)✓ tips to scan large, open spaces in a school (gym)✓ tips to scan a school's auditorium✓ what info, if any, do you share with the school regarding pre-scanning preparation?✓ how do you know which rooms NOT to scan? Someone with you the entire time?✓ how long are the scanning days? (Do you need batteries for the iPad? Other prep?)✓ long days: what about your feet?✓ meal breaks? Do you bring food and water with you?✓ why do schools want Matterport digital twins✓ how schools are using Matterport digital twinsMark got started with creating Matterport digital twins in 2016.In addition to creating Matterport digital twins of 50+ schools, Mark – and his team – have done Matterport 3D Tours for:✓ estate agents (real estate agents)✓ architects✓ property developers✓ construction industry✓ insurance loss adjusters✓ retail stores✓ leisure industry✓ spa resorts✓ event spaces✓ new builds✓ hotels✓ auditoriumsIn addition to Matterport, 3D Showcase also offers ...✓ HDR photography✓ Drone video and images✓ Single Property Websites3D Showcase Links✓ WGAN Forum: @3dshowcaseuk✓ 3D Showcase Website✓ 3D Showcase Facebook✓ 3D Showcase Twitter✓ 3D Showcase Instagram✓ 3D Showcase LinkedIn✓ Mark McBride, LinkedInWhat are your thoughts after watching this WGAN-TV Podcast?Best,Dan
Tuesday May 25, 2021
Tuesday May 25, 2021
Hi All,Do you have an opportunity to shoot a Matterport digital twin of an RV Showroom and multiple RVs?1. How do you use a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera in tight spaces of an RV?2. How do you organize 100+ MatterTags so that potential buyers can decide which MatterTag to click on?3. How do you integrate online merchandise shopping within an RV Store within a showroom?4. Should you shoot the RV showroom first: and then go inside each RV to shoot it?5. Should you charge by SQ FT? Shoot Days? Project? (And, what happens when the scope increases?)6. Do you charge for hosting, maintenance and support or have the client get a Matterport account?7. How do you scan with doors/sinks open and closed?8. When you have 100+ Matterport MatterTags, how do you figure out which are broken six months from now?9. Do you duplicate the Matterport space to create individual RV tours or shoot twice?10. How do you place the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera on an RV seat (without the camera fallings)?11. How long does it take to shoot a very large RV showroom? What makes it more complicated?12. How long does the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera battery last (during this kind of usage)?13. What kind of MatterTags should you anticipate adding to an RV space?14. What challenges might you expect?15. What opportunities to keep an eye out for?16. What are the likely use cases by the client ( to help get a "done deal" )?17. What are the challenges working with so many MatterTags?18. Why MatterTags can take much longer than you think (important for quoting the project)19. Why you need more than one person on-site for a project like this?20. What do the other team Members do if only one can scan at a time?21. Trade-offs using a Ricoh Theta Z1 or Insta360 One X2 for a tour like this?Thanks to Lisbon, Portugal-based TEX MEDIA PT Founder Pedro Teixeira (@Pedrotex69) for (way more than) ....✓ 21 Tips for Creating Matterport Tours of a RV Showroom with 30 RVs.Pedro shared his learning/tips with us shooting this Matterport digital twin of an RV Showroom over the course of five days with four of his team onsite.Here is the tour Pedro walks us through:✓ Go Caravaning Virtual Tour Landing Page (Tour Only)✓ Below is the How to View This Virtual Tour (in Portuguese)✓ Matterport Digital Twin Credits:-- Pedro Teixeira (firstname.lastname@example.org)-- Elsa Teixeira (Wife)-- Fedra Teixeira (Sister)-- Miguel Marques (Brother in Law)-- Miguel Feliz (Graphic Designer and Web Designer)-- Alexandre Mesquita (Client CEO Go Caravaning)-- Isabel Mesquita (Client Mother, Public Relations Go Caravaning)✓ Free Tool: How to Easily/Quickly Find BAD Matterport MatterTag LinksIf you have an opportunity to create a Matterport digital twin of an RV Showroom – with dozens of RVs for sale - watch this WGAN-TV Podcast (GMT +4) that originally aired live on Thursday, 20 May 2021:✓ 21 Tips for Creating Matterport Tours of a RV Showroom with 30 RVsBest,Dan
Friday Mar 12, 2021
Friday Mar 12, 2021
PocketBuildings Links within the Show1. https://www.PocketBuildings.com2. https://app.pocketbuildings.com/building/PBHQ-Demo
Hi All,✓ Part 1: Intro to PocketBuildings for Matterport Service Providers✓ Part 2: How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money with PocketBuildingsPocketBuildings Links within the Show1. https://www.PocketBuildings.com2. https://app.pocketbuildings.com/building/PBHQ-DemoPocketBuildings Co-Founder and Senior Vice President Gregory Moulton (@GregMoulton) for his help understanding PocketBuildings and how Matterport Service Providers can make money with PocketBuildings.---How do you add value to commercial real estate prospects so that they engage you to shoot ...✓ Matterport digital twins✓ photos✓ video✓ provide 2D schematic floor plans✓ provide other digital assetsAnswer: PocketBuildings!On WGAN-TV Live at 5 that aired Wednesday, 3 March 2021 watch:✓ Intro to PocketBuildings for Matterport Service Providers (How to Make Money!)PocketBuildings Co-Founder and Senior Vice President Gregory Moulton will demo the PocketBuildings platform for bundling, curating and sharing:✓ Matterport digital twins (as well as RICOH Tours, HaloBuilder and other 3D/360 content)✓ Photos (jpg)✓ Video (YouTube, Vimeo, mp4)✓ Floor Plans✓ AEC Files (SketchUp, Revit, AutoCAD, Point Clouds (las, rcs, e57), Visio and DWG files)✓ Description (Text, doc, ppt, xls, pdf)Big Picture Discussion1. problems PocketBuildings solves for commercial real estate2. Opportunities for Matterport Service Providers3. Demo PocketBuildings - front-end user experience4. Demo PocketBuildings - back-end for bundling, curating and sharing digital assets.Plus, sharing by Portfolio, Building and Content Bundles for use cases such as:✓ leasing info for Broker✓ sales info Broker✓ marketing (advertising, social media marketing)✓ AEC (Architects, Engineers and Construction)✓ Facilities Management✓ Building Plans✓ As-BuiltsPocketBuildings Back-End Demo✓ How to Create a Portfolio✓ How to Create a Building✓ How to Upload1. Matterport2. Photos (also via seamless integrations with: Dropbox, OneDrive and Box)3. Video4. Floor Plans5. AEC Files6. Description / Text7. LinksAnd, Sharing Permissions (Viewer, Subscriber, Member and Contributor)By the end of WGAN-TV Live at 5, you will understand how to leverage PocketBuildings to add value to commercial real estate prospects so that they engage you to shoot Matterport digital twins; photos and videos and to provide 2D schematic floor plans and other digital assets; and how to upload and share the digital assets to help your commercial real estate clients.
Wednesday Mar 03, 2021
Wednesday Mar 03, 2021
==>Start at 0:30:05 for DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D
--Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D Site Plans when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.---Hi All,==>Start at 0:30:05 for DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D==>Start at 1:20:03 for Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3DCAPTUR3D adds HUGE value to Matterport Service Providers, clients and the entire Matterport Eco-System (across verticals, across the country and around the globe.)This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show covered:1. DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D2. Augmented Reality (AR) Mashup of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D ARConnect App3. How to participate in the free beta programs for CAPTUR3D Virtual Staging and Augmented Reality4. High-Level Overview of CAPTUR3D platform5. What's New in CAPTUR3D: UX/UI6. CAPTUR3D Template Creator7. CAPTUR3D White Label on ARConnect8. CAPTUR3D White Label of Single Property Websites (your domain and SEO benefiting your website)9. CAPTUR3D Coming Soon: Credits for Payments of CAPTUR3D Services10.Impact of Matterport Going Public on CAPTUR3DThanks to PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas for providing WGAN-TV with the world premiere of DIY virtual staging of a Matterport space powered by CAPTUR3D.---Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D Site Plans when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.Best,DanP.S. Look for the elephant in the room!